Chapter one-Office

InesuRuku's P.O.V

Before i open my eyes, i stretch out my body, first my legs, then my arms, reaching up, then twisting my back. I sit up, and slowly open my eyes, letting my eyes drink in the warm light entering through the window. I yawn, and turn my body, ready to stand up. Before i do, Someone rushes through the door, throwing it open without knocking . I gasp and grab my blanket, and cover my bare chest and lower half. I look at the person who bursted through the door. It was a redfaced blushing Kiden. "K-Kiden!Learn to knock!" As he opened his mouth to answer, i grabbed a pillow and threw it at him. "S-S-Sorry-y" he closed the door. I let out a small sigh. Cant i ever get any privacy around here? I stand up and look throughout my closet, i pick out a normal red sun dress and some black panties and a D cup bra for my D cup breast. I slip on my favourite red and black high heels. I comb out my hair and apply some black cat eyeliner. I looked in the mirror at my outfit. I noticed that the dress was to short, and stopped at the edge of my thighs. "Dammit, i look like a slut!" I whisper to myself through my clenched teeth. Then, the speaker tunes in. "InesuRuku please report to Treyvon Highmans office- your late!" . I sighed. Iv been staying in this asylum institute for about a year now, this is my third time late. Its to late now. I grab my purse and start walking to the office.

I knock on Treyvons office door. "Open" i hear through the closed door. I open the door and look down at my feet. "You were late for your therapy again, you must be punished. " i sigh. "Sorry, i slept in....again." i close my eyes ready to hear my punishment. "Look at me" i hear. I look up at treyvons dazzling blue eyes. "Y-yes?" Dammit. Its hard not to stutter when your looking at such a sexy mans eyes. "Good, now turn around and close them."  " Yes sir." I do as told and turn around, then close my eyes. I felt arms wrap around my breast. My nipples already hardened at Treyvons touch. "S-sir T-Treyvon if i may as- "please, just call me trey." He whispers in my ear before im able to finish my sentence. He runs his hands down my aroused body, and reaches the bottom of my dress. Gripping it, he pulls it up revealing my panties and bra. "Mmmm your good." He whispers again. "S-sir, i mean , T-Trey!" I stuttered again. Her ripped my dress and threw it aside. He cupped his hands under my bra and onto my hard as fuck nipples. He twists one of my nipples and sucks on the other. I let out a small moan in pleasure. "S-Stop" i stuttered.  "No." He replied. Going further he ripped away my bra, then bent down and licked my stomach. "Mph!" He slipped his hands into my panties and rubbed against my pussy. "Mmm" he said. "That would taste great wouldn't it?" He ripped away my panties, and pulled down his pants. His eroded dick still inside his boxers, almost erupting into a boner. "T-treeey~" i moan while he continues rubbing. He gently slid hid finger against my clit, i moan in pure delight. "You like that?" He slid his finger inside my pussy. I moan a little louder as he slid in and out. "Fuck me!" I moaned aloud. "Shhhhh, quiet  down." He said. My pussy began to throb wanting his dick, his manhood, his penis inside of me. I reached for his boxers and pulled them down revealing a huge rock hard dick. "Your h-huge!" I said in admiration. He smirked and grabbed my head. He pushed his dick into my mouth, and pushed my head onto it hardly. I pulled off then on then off. I used my hands and felt around the tip, i swallowed down on his manhood again, then licked around its tip. I stood up and bent over. Right away he knew what i wanted. He walked behind me and rested his penis on my, not in me. "Stop teasing" i yelped. "But its fun! but fine." He pushed into me with a hard jult. I moaned loudly as he thrust into me, fasltly then slwer, the faster and harder, the sound of his waist and balls slapping against my ass and pussy made me moan louder. " Trey! " i began to scream hid name, pushing him to go harder and faster. I could feel my insides being brushed about. Then i could feel the build up, was about to come. " i -im about to come! I gradped onto the ground prepared for more pleasure. "Im gonna cum as well!" I heared him gasp, it was ready i thought. But then my build up started to come, bursting onto trey's manhood. I pulled away from his dick and turned around in knowledge of him about to cum. I opened my mouth, prepaired. He began to grooe and push on his penis, then it cummed a thick white fluid all over my face and inside my mouth. I drank it in, he cummed a bit more emptying his penis out. I moaned one last time, and stood up. My body wad covered in cum and my own build up. His manhood was also covered. He kissed me, and i melted into him. I never wanted this to end. But it was only my punishment, it ended now. He pulled away. Go clean up in my personal shower, ill lend you some clothes he said. Then. The door opened, while he held me against him, STILL covered in build up and cum, and bare naked.

For anyone confused, the asylum InesuRuku stays in, is not a normal asylum.  It takes good care of the patients and trys to help thwm get through their illnesses. Thankfully for inesuruku the only illness she has, is she has extraordinary night terrors, and sees things.
Alrighty enjoy!!