My birthday

Sorry If I haven't been updating but I have been writing the next chapter for both of my books so I'm very sorry if I haven't been up to date.

So as the title states Today is my birthday...I turn 15 today. If  it's anyone's birthday today just like me..I wish you a happy birthday and Hope more to come for you.

will (Hopefully) place the next chapter later today or tomorrow. So for now I will be get back to work and I hope you have a wonderful day.

Also I want to know if anyone have smule sing or the voice app on app store or Google play.

If anyone does look for Link2016 or Link2015

Here is a preview in this book:

(Y/N) Pov:

Its been weeks since they identify the body they found as Takami. Apparently...She was the cause of the deaths in Tokiwadai Middle School years ago. She killed a total of 58 people due to them loving the same boy as her. One of the girls were related to one of her victims and well...everyone knows what happened when that person found Takami. I'm kinda glad none of my friends are like her (We all know thats not case). I was laying on my bed reading a letter from Desmond back in New York.

Dear (Y/N),

      As much as this is weird to write a letter to you but it needs to be done especially since the assassins don't want you to be found. Everyone really miss you. Hell, Altair and Connor who are usually the calm and somewhat the emotionless ones are really worried about you. Currently, We're in Chicago dealing with the CEO of Abstergo. Shaun had a run in with a hacker that been all over the news. His name is Aiden Pearce. When we mention you...well by accident, He knows who you are and said that at one point you to worked together to take down the human trafficking operation lucky Quinn was controlling. Who knew, Our little cub grew to a large beautiful wolf. We also met another master assassin. He's apart of the Egyptian brotherhood. His name is Bayek but I just call him Bay. He's very similar to Connor but much more kindhearted yet brutal then Connor. I hope when everything is over that you can meet him and all of us can spend time together all of us.

                                                                                                       Nothing is true, Everything is permitted

                                                                                                                                          -Desmond

Here is also a preview for Ryuko x You x Satsuki

(Y/N)'s POV:

I was resting my head near the window thinking back to what happen two days ago. Ryuko loss all control just from losing his temper along with the complete rage he held out tue years but I can't really say that I'm surprised in the reaction that Ryuko display towards Nui. I looked towards him. He was very quiet and looked so....broken.....almost how I was before our first encounter...but that was a long time ago.

"Ryuko....I'm going to head to honoji, okay? I rather not leave Mako by himself" 

He look at me slightly and nodded. I almost broke crying. I told Mako's mom if she can keep an eye on Ryuko for me. She gave me a sad smile and nodded. I started to walk to Honoji academy.

The way Ryuko is acting reminds me of how my siblings were acting when my mom.....passed, Dad changed a lot after her death. (O/B/N) and (O/S/N) stayed in their room all time while my younger siblings, (Y/B/N) and (Y/S/N) went to live with my aunt and uncle. 

I haven't heard from them since..... My dad was in his study drinking alcohol whenever he can. After a month, Those....monsters came...the ones that killed my mom. They ties us up and beat us. They told us that they "visited" my younger siblings but I know what they meant. They're gone. They killed my older siblings but my dad gave me my mother's sword along with her necklace and told me to run, protecting me.

"Run (Y/N) Run and...."

"Don't look back"