|Capítulo 1:| Ayúdame...

Start from the beginning

To more pain...

To more blood...

To more killing...

And to more scare...

The gang...

Of wolves...

Of beasts...

Of monsters...

They all beated me...

And found entertainment out of me...

But knew if they kept it up...

I would be dead...

So they fed me...

Very little...

So they gave me...

Very little...

So they made me...

Very cold...

Very starved...

Very thirsty...

Very sickly...

But even with me being on the cliff of death...

Just holding on by my teeth...

I still found a slimmer of HOPE...

From reminiscing Flowey's last words...

_________________________

===============

---------------

~~~~~

''''

"Get up runt." A scratchy voice sounded from above my head, and I knew it was one of the gang members, probably by the name of 'Spot' or something. I lift my skinny body up quickly so to not disappoint him, and he sadistically grins at me, and pulls a chain which jerks me towards him, me, unflinching. 

My collar around my neck is a part of me now for how long it has rested there. They actually had to tighten it because my neck was getting too small, the effect of malnourishment. 'Spot' was walking me through the usual dark hallway with barely any lights, and with me trailing behind, with a slumped posture, no life in my eyes, except for the little bit of HOPE that still stood in my soul. 

Spot all of a sudden stopped, in which I face planted into his back. He growled at me for not paying attention, but in reality, I had been paying attention but it's too dark to see anything. My little thought would get me nowhere, so I kept it in my mind, like I usually did. I would never use my voice unless they ordered me to. The last time they had ordered me to speak, was when I misbehaved, and I had to apologize. 

My voice must be very scratchy to have not been used in days. I lost track of the time I have spent here. It's been so long since I've seen the outside of this place; the snow, trees, grass, and other people.

Heck, I might say I would want to see Sans again. Might. He was the one that caused me to run into these woods. It wasn't my fault. I only ran in self defense. I didn't want to get hurt, so I ran...

The wind against me felt so good, I can practically feel it now. The chill running across my once thick arms and legs, which is now thin... Paper thin...

With them not taking care of me, it has caused me to look more like Sans than anything. I might have even spooked the gang members because of my appearance. All skin and bones... That's truly what I am now.

"Hurry up!" Spot ordered, and I obediently followed, with no more energy in my mind. We entered the familiar room, the one that consisted of a dark shadowed figure, sitting at a table, alone in the dark, looking menacing and ominous.

The figure chuckled sadistically as I tripped over in a puddle. All I saw was his smile... The sharpest teeth reflecting the nonexistent light. Maybe it was magic...

*SMACK!*

The sudden whip across my back knocked me to the ground, me nearly knocking out my teeth, but luckily I had turned my head the slightest bit so no permanent damage to my mouth.... but definite damage to my back. I tried to hold back screams, so all that came out were hot tears. I remained in my position, even when the shadowed figure stepped on my head, keeping me there.

"Human." He spoke with disgust, as though I were trash. "You do know why we keep you here."

His rhetorical question didn't make me move a muscle. The shadowed figure got irritated, and pressured his foot harder on my head. It already stung from before, but it might be possible that I will get a new color on my face besides paleness.

"SPEAK!" He ordered, and I mustered up my voice.

"Y-Yes!" I stammered, and he chuckled.

"Excellent." He spoke of pleasure for my submission, and I only showed no emotion back. "But guess what? The royal guard is after us for supposedly having a human. You know who's fault that is.... YOURS!!!" He put all his weight on his foot, and made my fragile face sting with pain. He smacked me with rage, and whipped. He made me seem like a punching bag, but it's instead a real life human.

I felt the HOPE inside me, crumble, but still stood. I had a little bit of HOPE that the royal guards would find me, and finally end my suffering.

"Lock her up Spot." He finally spoke, after a series of sounds from the spiked whip. My back is scratched up to the point where the ratio is more blood than skin. You know that's not good when you can barely stand. They would shout at me for not standing, so I tried with all my will to stand, and when I did, I nearly fell back down from a sudden shout.

"OPEN UP YOU *********!" A loud, commanding, raspy voice rang out from a wall, and Spot rushed me towards my cell. Except it wasn't my cell, but instead a basement inside this humongous basement that is the farthest away from any being. My eyesight was fuzzy from bloodloss, and my ears ringing from being struck from a whip. When I was tossed into the room, and with the door shut, locked, bolted, and magically protected, I went to the safety of a corner, and let the comforting darkness of sleep take over me. The fast footsteps unheard, and the somehow familiar screeches of a loud raspy voice sounded upon deaf-like ears.

My HOPE drifting away each second....

My HOPE for life...

My HOPE for death...

My HOPE for integrity in this world....

My HOPE for a savior....

In this sinfilled world....

To save someone... and not someone like me worth saving...

Is fading...