2

"I still dont get why you wont join glee club",vanessa asked as we walked down the halls. "Becuase V,  as much as I love singing you know that I don't like to sing where I don't feel safe like I am in my bedroom and shower",I said as we entered the glee room. "Whatever,i still need your help on a song. In glee club we have duet week and i need help with mine, so can you do it", vanessa said as I was a bit spetical. "I don't know what if the glee club walks in",I asked her. "They won't they are doing  a bake sale that will take them an hour and this will take us a couple minutes, well be fine now come on",she said as I sighed. "Hit it",vanessa said as the band started playing.

V:I know, I know it's been a while
I wonder where you are, and if you think of me
Sometimes, 'cause you're always on my mind
You know I had it rough, trying to forget you but
The more that I look around, the more I realize
You're all I'm looking for

V:What makes you so beautiful, is you don't know how beautiful you are to me
You're not trying to be perfect
Nobody's perfect, but you are, to me
It's how you take my breath away
Feel the words that I don't say
I wish somehow, I could say them now
Oh, oh, I could say them now, yeah

I:Just friends, the beginning or the end?
How do we make sense
When we're on our own
It's like you're the other half of me
I feel incomplete, I should've known
Nothing in the world compares to the feelings that we share
So not fair

I:What makes you so beautiful, is you don't know how beautiful you are to me
You're not trying to be perfect
Nobody's perfect, but you are, to me
You try to take my breath away
Feel the words that I don't say
I wish somehow, I could say them now

B:Oh, it's not you, blame it all on me
I was running from myself
Cause I couldn't tell how deep that we
We were gonna be
I was scared it's destiny, but it hurts like hell
Hope it's not too late, just a twist of faith

B:What makes you so beautiful, is you don't know how beautiful you are to me
You're not trying to be perfect
Nobody's perfect, but you are, to me
It's how you take my breath away
Feel the words that I don't say
I wish somehow, I could say them now
Oh, oh, I could say them now, mmm

We finished singing as we then herd clapping and I got a but scared. "Wow you have an amazing voice",the teacher I believe said to me. "Uh I uh, thank you",I said looking down a bit. "Hey you don't have to be ashamed or afraid, you have an amazing voice truthfully,why don't you use it",the teacher asked as I shrugged. "I don't necessarily sing unless I'm comfortable",I said playing with my hands. "Well you'll be safe and comfortable here and I can promise you that",the teacher said. "Yeah we don't judge here",one of the girls said. "And we are a big family who always look out for each other",another girl said as I smiled. "So would you join",vanessa asked me.

"Fine",I said as they cheered a bit. "Welcome to the glee club uh",the teacher said looking for my name. "Izzy Collins",I said introducing myself. "Welcome izzy, now guys let's get with the duets now shall we",the teacher said as they all sat down in there seats. "Great that you joined, you do a have a very pretty voice by the way",sam said as he sat down next to me. "Thank you, I can't wait to hear you sing trouty mouth",I said as he rolled his eyes. "Not you to",he said groaning. "I'm just taunting you, I prefer Sammy better",I said as he smiled as we then looked forward.

I was heading to my history class since I accidentally left my writting notebook in that class and I have English class after lunch so I really need it. I walked into the room to see quinn leaving the room, that's a bit odd but oh well. I entered to see sam with a guitar. "Oh what is this",I asked as I saw him. "Nothing I was just trying to practice the duet with quinn, what are you doing here",sam asked as I went to my table. "I forgot my writting journal here",I said taking it off my desk. "How is the duet going anyway", I asked sam. "Not good, Quinn doesn't really want to work with me",sam said looking down. "Well if you want I can do the duet with you, I mean I am free",I said as he looked up at me. "Really",he said as i nodded my head. "Yeah why not, what did you have in mind",I asked sam as I took a seat on a desk.

"I was thinking about maybe doing lucky by jason mraz and colbie caillat",sam said as I smiled. "I love that song, I tend to always imagine Zac Efron singing that song to me since I don't have a boyfriend",I said. "Your single",sam asked a bit shocked. "Yep been single for my whole life",I said as Sam mouth went wide open. "Wait really but your like really pretty and a wonderful personality, how come",sam asked as I shrugged. "Reasons, but there non important so when do you wanna practice",I asked sam. "Well I'm busy after school today, how about tomorrow maybe at one of our houses",sam said as I thought about it a bit. "Yeah my house can do, see ya",I said leaving regretting it a bit.