♥️{1}♥️

I stand and stare at the cold, hard steps that lead up to his house. I can't even imagine what he'll do if he sees me standing here. I was just around the corner looking for Lala, my white Maltese puppy, when I heard her barking coming from his backyard. I slowly approach the front door, my heart pounding and my palms sweating. I hesitantly lift my hand towards the doorbell but before I can even press it, the door swings open.

"May I help you?" Danielle asks smiling down at me.

"Oh um... hey Mrs Truitt. I was wondering if you'd uh...seen my dog Lala. I-I think I heard her barking from your backyard." I explain nervously.

"Jada baby is that you? Oh my goodness I didn't even recognise you with that hoodie on!" She says hugging me. "Come in, come in." She ushers me in.

"Thank you but I really can't stay for too long..."

"Ok no problem. I just sent Myles to go check where that barking was coming from." She explains. "He should be back soon. Would you like a drink or anything?" She offers.

"No thank you" I wear my usual plastic smile and shake my head.

"Are you sure? I've just put some lasagne in the oven you sure you don't want to stay for some?"

"No thank you, I'm not very hungry" I say.

"Alright then, if you're sure. So how's your m-" She gets cut off by her son walking through the back door holding Lala.

His eyes widen when he sees me.

"What are you doing here?" He asks rudely.

"I'm here for my dog" I roll my eyes.

He hands her over to me. "Thanks" I mumble.

"What ever happened to you two? You used to be the best of friends..." Danielle shakes her head.

"Yeah..." I trail off.

"Unfortunately" He says.

"Myles, don't be rude." His mom scolds.

"N-no it's ok. I'm used to it...Anyways I need to get home so..."

"Ok well it was nice seeing you again Jada. You should bring your family over for dinner some time." She smiles.

Myles rolls his eyes. "Thank you for the offer but I don't think I'm really wanted here...I'll see you later Mrs Truitt. B-bye Myles." I mumble the last part.

"Goodbye sweetheart." She waves as I turn around and start walking away.

"Bye" Myles mumbles.

As soon as the door shuts I can hear his mom shouting at him for being rude.

His rudeness doesn't bother me anymore, I face it everyday.

His bullying is what bothers me, I cut myself almost everyday because of it . . .

********************************

Sooo what'd you guys think of that chapter😁

Pretty short👀

Was it boring?🤔

Well don't worry because the next chapter will be better😇

And also did y'all like the some bold some not or should I write it all in bold?🤔

-Vote🌸
-Comment🌼
-Share 🌺