"Oh, hyung. What's the matter? We're about to get up." Jeno answered, still in shock because of Mark's action.

Because Haechan ignored him, Mark's brows twisted. He doesn't give a damn about Mark. He just wanted to hug Jeno more, and Mark is getting irritated again. He sighed as he exited the younger's room, not answering Jeno because he is afraid he will become enraged at him for no apparent reason.

"What the fuck is wrong with me? Seriously?" he asked himself, looking back at the room where the youngsters were sleeping.

"Ouch." He screamed, realizing he had run into the wall because he was still looking around the room. Chenle laughed because he saw what happened to Mark and thought it was hilarious. Chenle is always cheerful. Renjun nudged him to stop giggling because Mark appeared to be annoyed once more. It was extremely rare.

"Are you okay hyung?" Renjun asked him. Seems he is worried. Of course, Renjun is a generous boy and he cares a lot for their leader.

"Not really. I'm frustrated to death.I need to calm myself." he sighs. They heard a soft chuckle that caught their attention from the younger's room where Mark came from and he can't be wrong. It is Haechan.

Seems he's enjoying his life with Jeno.

"I bet Haechan wants to cuddle Jeno." Renjun started and sipped the last drop of his milk and looked at the room smiling.

"How did you know?"

"I saw it, they were always like that every morning." and Mark frowned. Chenle giggled and poked sleepy Jisung now.

"What about Jeno?"

"He liked it. Jeno is being hard to get sometimes just to see Haechan's aegyo and being a baby around him. Wow, he's so smart."

"He liked it? He must be crazy. Nothing is cute about Haechan! What's with him? Wow! I really hate them both!" he asked, a little bit angry and Renjun sensed his strange attitude. This is new. Renjun secretly kicked Chenle's leg under the table, not a very strong kick. Just enough to catch the younger's attention. He smirked.

"Hyung! Haechan hyung is cute in everything! Right Jisung-ah?" Chenle defended and Jisung slightly agreed by nodding his head slowly.

"Yeah everyone likes him. Except you!" Renjun pointed at him with a spoon.

"Me? I like him, of course. He's funny."

"Then why were you two ignoring each other? It's very unusual because Haechan loves being with you more than us. He obviously adores you so much. Then what happened hyung?"

"I- I don't hate him. I just made a huge mistake a-and I threw harsh words at him." Mark said and he looked away and took his coffee that Renjun made for him. Renjun is very kind as Jeno.

"You said you hate them both." Said Chenle.

"I don't remember." he rolled his eyes.

"Jaemin really needs to move back here. Just what the hell is he doing at Hansol hyung's place?" he added glaring at the room before leaving. Renjun chuckled, slowly shook his head and decided to take those two out from their room before Mark would burst into his anger. That's not a good idea, while Chenle is convincing Jisung to wash his face.

*

"Yah! When are you planning to come back here Na Jaemin?!" Mark asked, he's on the line talking to Jaemin who's staying in Hansol's place together with Jungwoo, Yukhei and Kun, the other rookies from their agency. Yes, they're living together.

"I don't know hyung. I want to stay here longer. This is a kind of paradise."

"Yah!" he shouted, sounding very annoyed.