meeting him

~
m e l i n a s  p o v

i quickly grabbed my books for the day and ran out the door. i was already half an hour late for class and i already knew it was going to get me a detention. but could you blame me, i mean i was going to meet the whole stranger things cast at an event in la! it all seemed like a dream to me but luckily it wasn't.

i arrived at hell itself. school. literally nothing about this place was good, you know other than the fact that i had the most amazing best friend, Emily. it almost seemed like she was the only normal one among these basic 9th graders. it was cliche and no it wasn't like some high school musical cliche, it was almost like every high school cliche there is out there. you just have to minus the new girl, because i basically live in the middle of nowhere. it was about to become the end of the day and luckily i had a teacher who paid nearly no attention to his class so he didn't realise i wasn't there.

it was the end of the day and i was about to meet the stranger things cast, but most importantly, i was about to meet the finn wolfhard. basically every 15 year olds dream guy. well at least he was my dream guy. i had to travel around one hour with Emily and her older sister ashleigh to arrive in the city and i made it, about an hour early because being early is always the best.

it was about 5pm now and emily and i were waiting to meet the cast. this was it, we were almost at the front. we made it. emily and i were freaking out and we both ran up and hugged the cast and gave them hugs. im not sure why but i got finn a gift with some of my favourite american foods so he can enjoy them back in canada.

there was something about this boy. and trust me when i say i've never felt like this when it came to guys. my face began to flush and my eyes began to flutter. finn pulled me into a hug without warning. something about that made me feel protected and safe. i was lost in this boys eyes and i couldnt find a way out. i pulled myself away from his pine scent and asked for a picture with the whole cast and for them to sign a few things of mine and just like that we left eachother. i know. i sound stupid saying this but trust me when i say

i know this is short but im new to this so i hope you all liked this!!