ONE

REAL LIFE

Eleven jolts up as she coughs out a slimy liquid. she stands up from her spot on the cold floor and looks around in fear once she realizes were she's at. weak and out of breath, she walks out of the room she had last seen her friends and out in the hallway. she groans in pain and from the cold indoor air and speaks with a soft voice.

"Mike?" she looks around at the vines that covered almost every inch of the school walls and floors in panic. where is he?

"Mike? Mike!" she walks faster and faster as she tries to look for the boy. she runs through a hall and turns to a staircase where she hears a frail voice.

"hello? is someone here?" eleven turns around to see a slightly older dark haired girl in a similar state to hers. pale face, tired eyes, and torn up and dirty clothes. her eyes light up as the girl spots Eleven.

"thank heavens!" she breathes and runs over to the younger girl, "i haven't seen another person in what feels like century's," she laughs.

"who are you?" Eleven asks. she pauses before asking another question, "have you seen Mike?"

"no, i haven't," she frowns, "i'm Nadia, and you're Eleven, right? they told me about you," Eleven nods with furrowed eyebrows.

"they?"

"the voices," the girl says, "they told me you would save me"

"and CUT! great job girls, that's it for today" the director yelled. Brazil smiled as the girls got cleaned up then walked alongside her new best friend Millie to their shared trailer.

"you fit that roll perfectly! i couldn't see anyone else being Nadia" Miliie compliments as she sits down on the couch.

Brazil smiles, "stop being so nice! it makes me want to hate you but i can't because you're just so nice!" Millie laughs at the older girl. her phone buzzes in her pocket causing her to jump slightly.

"Finn is coming," Millie says.

Brazil rolls her eyes, "i don't care about that. i just wanna know if he's bringing another dog this time," just as Brazil finishes her sentence, Finn slams the door open causing the trailer to shake.

"what an entrance, Fiona," Brazil laughs.

Finn gives her the middle finger and yells out the door, "over here!"

Brazil and Mille grin as Josh comes in holding a small puppy. he sets it on the floor and Brazil immediately grabs it into her arms.

"hi there pupper! you're so cute omg i want you,"she says in awe then turns to Finn, "you are literally the best person ever"

Finn pretends to flip his hair and speaks in a high voice, "i know," he says, "oh! and we get to keep her"

Brazil's eyes widen, "holy shit, Finn, you're actually my favorite person right now!"

Josh frowns, "but i thought i was your favorite person"

"of course you are, silly," Brazil says squishing his cheeks, "but i just like Finn a bit more than you right now."

INSTAGRAM

brazillauren: yes, Finn got me a puppy, her names Puppers

brazillauren: yes, Finn got me a puppy, her names Puppers. and yes, she is wearing clout glasses #cloutgang
{tagged: @finnwolfhardofficial}

196k likes | 1,3k comments

user1: OMG SHE'S SO CUTE
user2: low key digging the glasses tho
user3: HE BOUGHT HER A PUPPY KWLALWLDFKKS WHEN WILL MY MANS EVER
user4: are they dating?
finnwolfhardofficial: um excuse me, i think the fuck not. her name is Princess
           ▷ brazillauren: @finnwolfhardofficial FIGHT ME FIONA
user5: cough cough brinn is fucking real cough cough
milliebobbybrown: ^ we love a couple
              ▷brazillauren: @milliebobbybrown sToP
user6: DID MILLIE JUST
user7: MILLIE DKCKWDKFKCOEE
user5: AHHH MILLIE I LOVE YOU
user8: she didn't deny it
                      ▷ brazillauren: @user8 first of all, we're not dating
user9: "princess" FINN IM DEAD
jaedenwesley: hmm those look a lot like my clout glasses
                    ▷brazillauren: @jaedenwesley i love u jae, but they look better on puppers🤷‍♀️
user10: brandi's gonna be upset that u got a dog without her
brandilaurenn: a sis finna snatch that dog like u snatched Jaeden's glasses
               ▷brazillauren: @brandilaurenn bahaha over my dead body this puppy is my child
user12: i'm stealing ur puppy
jaedenwesley: i mean they look even better on you but whatever
             ▷user5: @jaedenwesley stop flirting with Finn's girl smh
user13: u and finn would be cute... but i'm still a Braeden shipper
user14: can Finn buy me a puppy
user15: are we just gonna ignore what Jaeden said???
              ▷milliebobbybrown: @user15 sorry I was too busy screaming to actually type my emotions.

author's note : okay so i'm rewriting this book bc 1) i had major writers block and knew that if i changed things up i'd find more ideas and 2) the og version is SO cringe so i'm trying to make it less cringe