Chapter 1

The cemetery was cold and lifeless. Around me where tombstones. Millions of them. Everyday when I enter the cemetery I look at each one. Distinguishing each and everyone one who had passed away. When passing these tombstones I always stop at one specific tombstone. It was Harry Styles's tombstone. This area or stone always gives me the creeps. I don't know why? I just feel there is someone watching me from a far. Like there eyes are glued on me.

Well, continuing on the only reason I am here at the cemetery is to visit my dad. Mark. He died at war in a foreign country. My mom was depressed but, never told me why. Until the day they shipped my dad's body back to my hometown i found out he was dead. That day my life changed.

Walking over quickly to his "area" I leaned down on his tombstone. Tears escaped my eyes. " I...I miss you daddy" tears still rolling down my cheeks. Silently crying, waiting for my dad to wake up and hug me. Eventually, this "silent" crying of mine ended up in a sob. I just sat there crying my eyes out in front of my dad.There was no need to talk, I just go and sit there until the sun goes down.

The sun started to fade away. Eventually turning daylight into darkness. Luckily, the cemetery has lights. So I can find my way out of the cemetery and back to my car.

As I walked to my car,quickly, I passed Harry's tombstone. I stopped. I went to his "area" and just sat there saying and doing nothing. I just sat there acknowledging his name, age, etc. I found out his real name was Harry Edward Styles. He was born on February 1, 1994 and died on August 21, 2013. My birthday. I laughed at the thought. After staying quiet at his grave, I stood up and headed for my car. But when I stood up, I couldn't move for some reason. I tried to but couldn't. I decided to keep my calm and sit right back down. I thanked god, because I saw a guy walking towards me. I kinda whisper yelled at him and said " thank god you're here, please can you help me? I am stuck." I heard him chuckle and come closer. Eventually he was standing right in front of me he then told me " stand up" his thick, accent overwhelmed me and controlled me. I stood up, but it wasn't me to stand up, somebody pulled my up. After I stood up, I noticed the boy had green eyes. I stared into his eyes trying to absorb his emotions but, his eyes were just blank. I was quickly snapped out of my thoughts as the boy said " um...hello" " oh.. Sorry , hi I am Nora" I wanted to shake his hand first but, I didn't want to make the first move so I just let it go. " yea I know your name"ً he smiled at me.

A/N Heyyyy! So this is my first chapter! I will be updating every Tuesday and Friday! Hope you enjoyyy!<3