Chapter Two Devan

*Jeopardy in the background* " Sam your gonna be late for school" my mom yelled I quickly put on my blue jeans a cute shirt. And a pull over jacket. I quickly put on my shoes on "I'm heading off to school mom" I siad leaving the house. I was walking to school but stopped cuz I was nervous about my second day of school. But then I a tweet from Collin's Key and I retweeted it. That made me smile Alot. Then I saw the walking to me "Devan?" I asked in a questioning way. "That's my name" he siad. "What's up?"Devan asked I looked up to give him a hint.
He laughed. Devan was wearing blue jeans Im guessing a white shirt, and a jacket over the shirt. His hair was pushed back. "Let's go we are going to be late" I said "race ya!" Devan said. He started to run. " No way I will win" siad running faster. We both got to class. The teacher gave us a look, but continued with the class. Devan and I sat next to each other. Hours later school was done. " Hey you made it out alive." Devan siad in a funny way. I laughed "you have a cute laugh" Devan siad. "Thank you". Siad I replied while blushing. Devan drove me back to his house we James so hard in his car we stopped into his driveway and we saw Collins we both laughed at the funny face he made. Devan took me upstairs and we started to draw. But Devan stud up and sat next to me I looked up and smiled. Devan leaned in and...