(5) hospital.

- hospital - 

as her eyes fluttered open, she heard a sweet voice beside her saying: "she's awake! she's awake!"

her eyes travelled around the empty white room, and she sits up slowly. she rubs her eyes gently and sees a few nurses and a doctor enter the room. "you're finally awake."

her heartbeat quickens as she sees her boyfriend behind the doctor. "am... am i dead?"

the doctor laughs quietly and shakes his head. "no you're not, you're in the hospital sweetheart. you overdosed."

she couldn't believe it. she wasn't dead.

she was supposed to feel happy, but all she felt was disappointment and anger.

she punches the bed, scaring a few nurses. she runs her hand in her hair and sobs loudly. "why am i not dead?!"

her boyfriend rushes beside the bed and tries to calm her down. "babe, listen to me--"

"why? why did you have to save me? why!" she yells. the doctor motions the nurses to retrieve a therapy and they leave the room, as her boyfriend continues to calm her down.

"madison, listen!" he yells, but she continues to scream and cry.

"why can't you just leave me to die?! i can't do this anymore!" she says, and hugs her boyfriend tightly. she sobs into the crook of his neck as he rubbed circles on her back.

"shh, it's going to be okay." he says quietly, and lifts her chin up so he could see her face. she had tears all over her face and her hair was a mess. "why did you take the pills?" he asks quietly.

"i... i wanted to die."

"why?"

"because... you weren't here beside me. you left me for 2 months, and your so called fans decides to send me death threats."

"you can't just commit suicide, i need you here."

"you don't freddie, you don't. you deserve much more better than me."

"but i only love you. i love you more than anything on this world."

"i know you do, but they don't."

"but i love you."

"but i want to die!"

"don't. please don't die."

he lets her sob into his chest once again, and she throws soft punches to his chest while he hugs her tightly.

"i love you so much but i can't do this anymore... just let me die...

please."

a/n:

sorry if i'm ruining this chapter with this author's note, but i just wanted to say thank you for the reads and votes. this will be a very short story, it will only have about 10 chapters (so it's half way through already). I'M SORRY I JUST HAD TO SAY THIS SO NO ONE WILL BE DISAPPOINTED WHEN THEY READ THE LAST CHAPTER.

xx