Contest

Okay, guys. Seriously? 595 reads? THANK YOU. THANK YOU SO FREAKING MUCH. Anyways, on that happy note, I'm holding a contest. This is a cover contest for the new cover. YAY!!! Okay, so the rules for the contest are:
- It must say Instagram: The Lunar Chronicles on it. It also needs to say my name on it and if you want, this is optional, your name on it. The cover can be anything but it must relate to the Lunar Chronicles.
-The contest will be held from now until December, lets say, 20th. The deadline is December 20th. You must submit it before or at 7:30 pm. (Western time)
-To get the cover to me, you can Private Message (PM) me on my account and send me the cover. I may not be able to message you right away because school stuff but I promise I will look at ALL the entries. Now, I'm going to do a chapter on this book with the entries but if you don't want your cover to be in the chapter just put an asterisk next to it.
-Um, what else...Okay, to enter the contest put I'm doing the cover contest in the comments.

That's all for contest rules but here are the prizes.
1-The new cover of the book and a shoutout in the next three chapters.
2-A shoutout in the next two chapters.
3-A shoutout in one chapter.
I will follow EVERYONE that is doing the contest so that's why the I'm doing the cover contest is so important. If you don't say I'm doing the cover contest then I won't be able to follow you.
Alright, That should be all for now. If you have any questions, PM me.
Good luck everyone! 😁 Have fun!!

I'll post the next chapter in a few minutes.
                                                                                        -Wisekitty