Minutes passed by and she was still reading. Izuku, who was in front of his computer, was bothered from his sister's sudden visit. Well, she was rarely in his room after all. Izumi's usually inside in her room completely shutting the outside world.

Izuku cannot take it so he asked,

"What brings you here?" A small sound of a turning page escaped. Izumi shifted her position before she move her head upwards to  look at her brother.

"I want to talk.."

"About?.."

"Your quirk.." Izuku visibly stiffened.

"What about it?" Izuku tried to keep his voice calm, but Izumi's piercing stare didn't help.

"It's very...... destructive..." She said softly. Izumi shuts the book she is holding before she puts it in her lap. "If you can't find a way to control it you'll make mom and I worry.."

"I'm still working on it..." Izuku felt guilty.

"Don't rush it nii-san.. I know you can't avoid it but at least try.." Izuku tilted his head down. He was making a troubled expression.

"I know it's hard... it's One for All after all..." She was too late to catch herself. Izuku was flabbergasted but he didn't talk back.

"... well I guess it's time for you to find out nii-san... I actually know your relationship with All Might..." This time, He replied,

"But how?"

"I read your messages, your phone is easy to breach you know.." Izumi said while smiling smugly.

It's not completely a lie though. Izumi made an app called Navizu, through this, she can monitor everything in one's phone. Messages, Calls, and every other things in one's phone. Her app is hard to find so a person would have a hard time to uninstall it. It is close to impossible.

She can also track someone's location and if something happens to the phone her app was installed, Izumi will be warned via message, sometimes through her phone speakers. Example, Izuku turned his phone off, she'll be alerted immediately.

For more information her current victims are, Hisashi, Izuku, Inko, Bakugou, Iida and Uraraka. The last two only in recent. She worked it on her way home via her own phone. She'll work the rest of the class plus Aizawa, maybe even all might, after the talk.

How she installs it remains a mystery.

However, there's no need to fret.. she respects their privacy, so she tries her best to stop herself from barging in their personal businesses...... Though she'll admit she does breach sometimes.. sometimes

"But I didn't lend you my phone.."

"Have you forgotten?.. I'm a hacker right?"

"Uhhh.. it slipped my mind... hehe" Izuku shifted his expression, from nervous to serious. "Izumi, don't tell a single soul about this.." He said almost pleading

"You can trust me nii-san"

"How much do you know?"

"All of it.."

"All of it?!"

"Yes.."

"I have to tell all might about this.."

"Then do as you like.." She said softly

Izumi stood up to leave the room, Izuku was watching her to it. She stop in the midway and turned her body slightly.

"Nii-san... I'm here for you.. you can tell me everything, I'm your twin after all." Izumi said determined. Izuku smiled and nodded his head.

'Siblings watch each others backs.'  The thought crossed their minds.

>>>>

Inko stared at her daughter's state, Izumi was wearing her school uniform, her hair was a mess and the dark circles under her eyes are eye catching, Izumi's obviously sleep deprived again.

She was working on installing the app for the whole night. It taken a lot of time and effort but fortunately, she's in a completely normal mood.

Izuku on the other hand, he's doing okay but more absentminded than the usual, probably thinking about the conversation last night.

"Are you both okay? You seemed preoccupied.." Inko asked as she took a sip from her green tea. Izumi took a bite from her bread and chewed it before she nods as a reply to her mother. Izuku didn't answer so Izumi, who was beside him, elbowed him to catch his attention.

"huh?" He looked at his sister who was pointing their mother indicating that Inko asked something.

"What is it mom?" He asked, his brow raised a little.

"Are you okay?" Inko repeated quite heavier this time.

"A-aahh.. yes I am mom." Izuku faked a laugh. Izumi raised a brow at him, He just shrugged. Inko continued to eat.

Izumi took a sip from her coffee, she hummed in content. After Izuku was interrupted from his thoughts, He stared at his sister. Now that he has taken a good look, he can see that her sister was lacking sleep.

Inko retreated from the table to go towards the sink. Izuku leaned in to Izumi and asked,

"Did you sleep late again?" His tone is like a nagging brother

"Nah, I actually slept early.." She replied as she indulged her coffee. Caffeine really lifts up her mood.

"Huh? You don't look like you did at all.." He pushed

"Hmm, early, as in 2 am.." She said as she took a sip again. Izuku smacked her head by reflex. Izumi choked from her coffee then glared at his brother.

"What was that for?!"

"Ahh, sorry. My hand moved on its own.." Izuku doesn't sound like his sorry at all.

"Why you!" She jumped on his brother causing them to fall of from the chair. When Izuku landed on the floor, Izumi pinned him down "Payback time!" She grinned devilishly and proceeded to attack him with tickles.

The room was filled with laughter.

Inko who heard the ruckus ran towards the dining room just to see Izumi tickling her older brother. No doubt that the twins are happy.

Inko smiled in content. The happy laughter from her twins was her highlight for the day.

----------

CHAPTER END!!!!!

This is basically just a filler chapter. I hope you like it though.

sorry for the errors and for my horrible writing style!

((I'm such a lazy ass))