HOME AT LAST [One- Shot]

It had been 10 days that I stayed at Young Saeng's house since I was working as his stay- in Personal Assistant which was contracted as for the whole summer. The job wasn't that difficult to handle since Saengie was never been strict to me even once. I loved it the way how he talked to me casually and smiled with me sweetly as if we were just normal to each other. Of course we were normal, just that, he was a very famous celebrity and I was just an ordinary fangirl who was luckily qualified as his P.A. I loved almost everything about him.

However, there was once a night where Saengie came home lately. I have been waiting for him the whole night, but as I did wait, my instinct got me controlled that with all my craziness, it gave me an idea to sneak inside Saengie's room.

What for? 

Just because I was silly!!

I was amazed as I had seen all his cool shirts inside a walk- in closet. I enjoyed the colors of his room designs and decorations. All of the things inside. But there was a thing that caught my full attention. It was a FRAMED PICTURE placed through his bedside table. The image of it was occupied by Young Saeng himself and a girl with him which I didn't happen to recognize. I wondered who that girl was.

"Girlfriend?", I muttered, unminding how loud my voice vibrated inside the room.

With such a very long moment of wonder, I suddenly heard a creak from the door behind.

Who was it?!

I could not stand the intensity of my outburst feelings when someone held my left arm which made me be able to yell in frustration as my body got terrified when as I did turn I saw my boss standing right behind me!! 

Young Saeng had arrived already!!

Shocking as it was when even I, myself did not happen to notice that the framed picture I was hiding from my back had dropped down the floor which made its covered glass broke down into pieces.

I was in a great tremor of nervousness as he loudly and surprisingly asked, "What are you doing in here?"

I turned out being mute probably because of his loudspeak mode.

"I---------" I wasn't still done with my unsure explaination when he caught the broken framed picture through his eyes.

"What have you done?", his voice sounded very angry and I was sure of that. I coudn't believe he would be that mean with just a picture. But anyway, what I did wasn't actually good, right? So, I really was sorry for that.

"M-mianhae!", I stuttered.

"Sorry? You don't know how important this thing to me and yet, you intruded inside my room and ruin this without even my permission!", his resentment was enough for a boiling point, I guess.

If I did ask his permission, would he allow me to enter inside? Would he? Gosssshh! -_-

(If only I did ask to ruin that intently... LOL XD)

"I never intended going in-------"

"What? Really? You never intended?", he interrupted, following all his questions.

"Again, I'm sorry! I admit, I did really intend! But, that framed picture? I dropped it because you surprised me!", trying to explain though I know that would just end to doomed- to- failure.

"So, what am I going to say? It's okay cause according to you, you're not gonna be blamed coz I surprised you that was why it had dropped down suddenly?"

I was speechless again. Enough was enough. Young Saeng was right afterall.

"Come on! This is very precious to me!", he reproached then took it up including the pieces of its broken glass.

What should I do?!

I was thinking for some solution when right then, it came to my senses about the enough money I have already earned from my work. I was thinking If I could just pay him whatever it costs.

"I could just pay you anything you want from the mess I've done!"

"You will pay me? Anything I want?" he asked.

Oh no! I think my suggestion is inappropriate!!

I should've had said to pay him a money, not that to pay him anything he wanted. Urgggghhh!! -_- !! Wrong suggestion!

Suddenly, he moved closer to me then pushed me into his soft bed, o.O !!

"Y-yah!!", I screamed when he was leaning over me and finally placed his body on top of me.

He looked carefully into my eyes. I was intimidating that time that I only hear was my heavy breaths and my thudding heart.

"You will pay me anything I want so...KISS ME!" he whispered into my ears seductively.

Did I hear him right?! Young Saeng wanted me to kiss him? Was he really fully- awake?

He sounded very possesive if he were to describe.

I was sweating!! It was very 'hot' being confined by a warm person you have been longing through all your life. He was HOT and SEXY! ^_^

"S-sir! Y-you're crazy!!", i tried to be innocent in my own way although inside of me, I was deffinitely drooling over him.

"No I'm not! Kiss me! If you can't, then, I WILL DO IT MYSELF!"

Just then, I felt his warm and soft lips crashed mine. What?! I did'nt know how to kiss... but I let him do the kiss until I realized, I then responded automatically. We did not just kissed, but we actually....MADE LOVE on that silent and cold night.

I loved it and even just a single layer of regret did not matter to me. Young Saeng did it, and I hoped he would be responsible enough with everything after this. Be responsible with-------------

[Author's Note: Sorry guys if I have many grammatical errors.. :D kekeke,, I'm not a good writer though! :D]