Alexa vs Charlotte

Start from the beginning

Everyone came running out of their rooms and gathered around her to see what was happening.

"This is bullshit! BULLSHIT!" She stomped on the floor.

"Hey can you chill." Roman said.

"NO! GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU PATHETIC ASSHOLE!" she kicked a table over.

"Xavier! Can you please come get your partner and shut her up!" Dean called out

VC-Xavier- Alexa's over here breaking shit and flipping furniture over. This girl is like a little Tasmanian devil.

"Alexa come on. Stop." Xavier held her wrists. She yanked her wrists away.

"DONT TOUCH ME!" She pushed him."Im asking again! Who cheated me! Was it you Bayley? I know you dont like me!"

"I didnt take your token Alexa. I would never."

"SO WHO DID!" She pounded her fists on a glass table.

"For god sake's can someone put her outside. Im too tired to deal with this." Dean said.

"Alexa you need to calm the hell down!" Charlotte butted in.

"Dont fucking tell me what to do!" Alexa shouted.

"Its fucking 3 o clock in the morning and you're doing all this bullshit. You're being fucking extra right now!" Charlotte yelled.

"EXCUSE ME? EXTRA? Bitch please! If you had gotten your token stolen from you, you wouldve done the same!"

"Is it our fault you lost your damn token honey? No! You're going around pointing fingers and accusing people but im sure its because of your dumb ass you lost the token! Just shut the hell up and let us get some sleep!"

"No bitch you know what, im sure you're the one who stole it! You're jealous that im a better competitor than you!" Alexa threw a plastic bottle at her which ended up mistakenly hitting Finn in the face.

"Oh please! Jealous? Of you? Why would i want to be a short ass bitch that acts like a 5 year old. You really don't have anything for me to be jealous of sweetie."