Saving Thalia {n0- c0mplete☺}

"Saving Thalia." I guess, as the boy who had nothing better to do than just laze around, this statement could unravel something beyond it's definition. I never understood. Not until I met her. Saving. It's some sort of heroic action, but it didn't really matter. I wanted to save her. I wanted to--for a long time. I just didn't get the chance. Two days. That's what it was. I still want to, even if it's too late to do. I still wanted to save her. Thalia. She's quiet...too quiet. She had managed to stay unseen by wary eyes. She's been here, almost surviving the vastness of the vacinity, without getting caught. Blending was her clear understatement - she's invisible, almost nonexistent. Hell, they never even look at her. She was quiet, too quiet... with a lot of skeletons in her so called closet. Two days. That's what it was. Forty-eight hours. I was too late. I didn't get the chance to save her. I failed. I guess, there's no point in saving Thalia now, huh? Well, that's what I thought too, but we're both wrong. I didn't get the chance to save her from this world, that doesn't mean I wasn't set to save her from the wrath of the parallel dimension. Ridiculous, I know. But she needs me. I'm saving her this time--for real. Saving Thalia. One mystery. One death. One saviour. A thousand questions.

And this is siimply byyy siimplylouiise