"Wanna bet?" I smirk back. "$100 on the line." He sticks his hand out for me to shake, which I do. He takes Aria from me and walks away. "We better start training, princess. You're gonna prove to mommy that daddy is better." "Whatever you do or say isn't going to make her say it, believe it or not," I say. "That's what you think." I hear him shout. "It's not what I think. It's pure facts." I shout back at him. I get a 'whatever' in response.

10 Minutes Later

 JoJo and I went downstairs to get breakfast. When we get back upstairs, Becky, Dean, Seth, and Sasha are in our hotel room. Sasha's holding Aria while talking to Becky and the boys are playing some sort of game on the Xbox that Roman carries with him everywhere.

"I'm gone for 10 minutes and this is what happens." I chuckle. "You know you can't leave Joe by himself in a hotel room," Becky says. I smile. "True. Joe and I made a bet."

"About what?" I hear Seth ask. "What Aria's first word is going to be." "It's obviously gonna be 'dada'," Roman says. "No, it's not. It's obviously gonna be 'mama'. It runs in the Flair family." I stick my tongue out at Roman. "Well, 'dada' runs in the Anoa'i family," Seth says. "JoJo, what was your first word?" "Dada," She smiles. "I should know. I was there."

"How much?" Sasha asks. "$100." Joe and I say. "Joe, do you really want to lose money to Ash? She's never lost a bet to anyone." Becky says. "Yeah. I've learned the hard way. Nearly lost $500 dollars to her." Sasha says, rolling her eyes. I laugh. "It's true, love. You can either give up and say that she's gonna say 'mama' or lose $100. Your move." "I'll take my chances." He says.

"Mother knows best." I sing.

6 Hours Later

Almost time! We dropped JoJo and Aria with Naomi and Jon(Jimmy Uso) since they retired last year. "You're gonna cheer for us, kiddo?" Seth asks as he gives JoJo a hug. "Yep! Front row seat." She smiles. We all went to the gorilla to watch the show as we waited for our cue.

Before we went out, they showed a promo for both teams. The debut of Sasha, Becky, and I, the debut of the guys. The guys as a team and how Rollins broke them up. The debut of the 'Superstar Era'. What happened between Rusev and I and how Roman came and saved me. NOC 2018 and our debut back.

"You ready?" Roman asks me. "Ready as I'll ever be." I smiled giving him a kiss.

No One's P.O.V:

Charlotte's music played and she walked out the curtain. She did a spin to show her jacket that had the words 'The Queen' on the back of it. People wooed to show respect to her late father, Ric Flair. Sasha's music played and she got a big pop. She came with her Boss glasses on and did her hip movement. She turned around to show her jacket that had the words 'The Boss' on it. She threw her glasses into the crowd as Becky's music played. She came out with her goggles on as steam blew up from the fog machines. Her jacket had the words 'Irish Lasskicker' on it. 

Charlotte, Sasha, and Becky stood in a line at the top of the ramp looking at Paige, Lana, and Charlotte. Dean's music played and he earned an equal big of a pop as the girls did. His jacket had the words 'Lunatic Fringe' on it. He stood behind Becky as Seth's music played. Everyone shouted "BURN IT DOWN" as he walked out. His jacket had the words 'The Architect' on it. He stood behind Sasha as Roman's music played. He walked casually out the curtain, admiring his surrounding. He's got the perfect job, best friends, and the perfect girls in his life. There's nothing more that he could ask for in his life. His jacket had the words 'Big Dog' on it. He stood behind Charlotte as the Shield music played.