GLITCH BITCH

You wake up in a room. It was dark, but still had a dark green tint to it. You try to move your arms but find there are restrains. You stuggle for five minutes at least.

"Where am I. Was that anti. Is this all just a dream. The video. The man. Being here."

Don't worry kitten everything will be ok. Well I hope so. For you atleast.

You turn around trying to find who said that. Then you fell two arms arownd your waist. You flinch at the cold hands touching your warm waist. You turn your head to find. Jack. The jacksepticeye. No its not. His hair is more of a dark green. And plus he would not do this. And there was blood on his face and you could smell it in his breath. You turn away a cough.

Don't you like my breath. Anti said in a perverted tone.

Anti pov.
Y/N was so beautiful. Her eyes were filled with fear. I even felt myself smile a bit. She turned her head, which made me mad.

Don't you look away from your master! Anti yells at you. Making you flinch. You shot your head towards him. He smiles knowing he got what he wanted.

That's better. Now your not much of a talker are you Y/N. That's going to have to change.

You turn to him. In disgust. First calling himself "master". And second for bringing you here.

No. You say in a whisper, you could barely hear it.

"Well at least I got something out of you. Well I should give a good intro. My name is ANTISEPTICEYE. But you call me daddy or master. Ok anyways am a demon. And so is dark. You will meet him later. And enough of me. Lets hear more about you". Anti puts is hand out, pretending to hold a microphone. But you turn your head. Not really wanting to talk to this man. No demon.

That means say something. He said noting his hand. In his hand was a 13 inch knife. Your eyes lit up.

Ummm. My name is Y/N. My fav color is F/C. And i have a cat named C/N. you say trying to please anti. I think it worked.

Well thank you Y/N. Do you have any questions.

Questions ran though your head.

Why am I hear? Where is hear?
You ask.

"You are hear because I have a crush on you. I want you. And when daddy wants something he gets it, or there will be some bad shit will go on. And second of all. You are in jacks house. Yes he is ok. Working on a video right now." Anti said proud of himself.

Well great this glitch bitch can read my mind. You think to yourself.Anti seemed to not care about your thoughts.

Does he know am hear. You ask in wonder. Trying to get out of the restrains.

No he does not. And were going to keep it that way. Right.

You nod in agreement. Worrying what was he going to do with you.

"ANTI. DID YOU POST THIS VIDEO OF YOU STALKING A GIRL ON MY CHANNEL". Jack sreamed. You could hear him coming. Anti untied you and put you in a diffent room.

"Be quiet for daddy ok." He said while closing the door and locking it.

You look around the room. You see it is more of a closet. You could see detergent. Towels and other bathroom needs. But you also say a row of diffent sized knifes, whips and a couple shock collars. You back away from the objects then you hear the door open. Sean peaks his head though the door.

"Y/N. Come hear please." Sean said in a calm voice. You walked over to him. He opens the door for you to come out. You see anti mad as all hell. You walk away from him, scared. Jack comes up to you.

Y/N, how long have you been here? Jack asked you while you are still trying to comprehend want is going on. You can't hear him in how lost you are in your thoughts.

Y/N! Jack yelled and shock me a little bit to knock me out of my trance. You say look at him.

Umm, 5 minutes. I don't know how long I was asleep. You answer at almost a whisper. You are still terified. Anti is still looking more demon like than in jacks videos.

Jack looks to anti dicusted at his actions.

"Anti bring this girl home and erase her memory of this ever happening." jack said.

But I love her. And dark did not get to see her yet. Anti said in a pouty voice.

"You know what will happen if dark falls in love with her. You know he is for of. LETS MAKE BABIES HERE AND KNOW. Than calm and collected." jack said like your not even here.

You look around while jack and anti are still having a argument. You look at the door and see mark peering though. He signals you to go there. You follow without hesitation, wanting to get away from the argument. Mark leads you to the door.

NOW RUN. FIND YOUR HOUSE AND GET OUT OF HERE. He yells with him pushing your back.

What a minute mark. A demonic voice came from behind mark. I want to get to know this sexy little bitch.

You turn your head to see dark.