The closer he got to me the more alcohol I could smell on his breath.

"I was here!" I said, voice shaking.

"Lie to me again I fucking dare you too. I came in here looking for your ass. I got off early. Your car was here. You weren't. So I'll ask again. Where the fuck where you."

"I was at Kia's house." He stepped back off of me and started to rub his chin.

"You know what's funny?" He started laughing but there was no humor in his voice.

"I just left Kia's house and I don't recall seeing you."

My eyebrows scrunched up in confusion. What was he doing at her house anyways?

I knew better than to reply to him. It was no use. He figured it out and I just decided to take the punishment and go.

"You knew better than to lie to me, baby girl. Turn around." He said sliding of his belt.

My hysterics started as I shook my head.

"No, please no. I'm sorry. I won't lie again."

"Oh I'll make sure of that."

He grabbed my hair, and turned me around before cocking his belt back.

After the first couple of hits, I passed out.

_________

Monday, 6:OOam.

As I opened my eyes, I looked to my left to hear my alarm go off. I felt as if I had slept for days and I honestly was just devastated.

Once my dad was finished with me, I never moved from my spot. He came in apologizing as usual, and bringing me gifts.

Little did he know I was selling the gifts and saving up money from them to move out and get emancipated. I really wanted to be done with my life, but getting away from my father would have to do.

For now.

My stomach turned with him on my mind as I got up. I was in so much pain and I jumped up to empty everything that currently floated through my colon.

It was Monday which meant I had school so I had to take a shower and continue with my regular morning routine before going to a place that I dreaded just as much as coming home.

As I stood in the shower washing my face, hair and body parts I couldn't help but imagine offing myself.

It felt like the only way to end all the pain I endeavored. It's like, nothing felt real. How does a person go through so much? I felt like a character off a Wattpad story.

You know the ones who goes through every odd and only comes out on top when she gets a boo? Except I was basically a nobody to all the guys at my school. They felt like since I was a black girl with money I was bougie.

Nobody in the ghetto wanted to see anybody make it out.

I turned the shower off and finished out the basics before getting dressed and walking out the door in a hurry.

I tried to avoid my "sperm donor" as much as possible.

As I drove to school I played Kurt Franklin and said mini prayers though I  felt like He couldn't hear me.

Pulling in to the parking lot I parked my car, locked the doors and made my way to my locker as quick as possible. Today was the first day back from Spring break and I wanted to make sure that I made a good impression on my teachers.