Jacky

-Jack stop putting so much repellent on! It smells like shit - Finn said rolling his eyes at his best friend. Jack's mum had made him an organic homemade insect repellent which made Finn chuckle but he actually found it secretly adorable.

Jack just glared at the curly haired boy and kept walking with a slight blush that started  to form in his cheeks. Finn used to go camping with his father every year but for his sixteenth birthday his dad allowed him to go with one of his friends. He didn't even think twice before asking Jack to go with him. The shorter boy hated camping and the thought of bugs terrified him but as soon as he saw Finn's cute little face filled with excitement he said yes immediately.

When they finally found the perfect place they started to set up their tents.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the time Finn had finished setting up his tent he was exhausted. He decided to check on Jack to see how he was doing.

He was doing terrible.

Somehow he had managed to completely destroy the entire tent that was now filled with holes. The smaller boy looked utterly frustrated and worn out by the task which made Finn want to hug him and kiss his forehead.

-I'm so so so sorry Finn ...I'm so stupid god, I shouldn't have- but he was quickly interrupted by the taller boy

- Don't worry about it Jacky, we can sleep together in my tent- he said with a smirk plastered on his face which made Jack start blushing like crazy making him look like a stop sign.

- I... I mean .. Sure, why not... I would love to..Oh shit I didn't meant love, I meant ... ummm- Jack stuttered blushing even more, if that was possible, earning giggles from the other boy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By 7 pm they eating some burgers they had previously cooked.
A butterfly landed of Jack's nose and Finn quickly took out his camera and snapped a photo of Jack's face.
The shorter boy giggled while his best friend admired how beautiful the other boy was.

-Finn why are you staring ..-he was quickly interrupted by a pair of lips on top of his.
  He was startled but as soon as he started to kiss back he felt a thousand butterflies in his stomach.
No , scratch that
  He felt like an entire zoo was in his stomach. Eventually Finn broke the kiss to take a breath but continued which made Jack unbelievably happy.

Sorry for uploading this but I felt bad for not uploading anything so I forced myself to write something even if it was shit so .........