When I See You Again

Start from the beginning

It didn't get closer, it simply stayed as far as it always was..........

"The kriff?" I said and turned back to the cave.

It was the same distance it was before.

"I guess I'll go into the cave," I sighed loudly and and started walking towards it.

I got closer.

I honestly didn't know what was happening, but I kept going until I heard something.

Two sticks scratching together.

"Hello?" I said.

I kept walking and saw a man with overgrown brown hair trying to light a fire.

"H-h-hello?" I squeaked.

The man looked up at me with a questioning look.

"Uh... hi. May I ask who you are?" He said. He sounded strangely..... familiar.

"Fulcrum," I said.

"Ah," The man looked back down at the ground and continued trying to light a fire. "You're one of those guys."

"What do you mean, those guys?" I put my hands on my hips.

"You're a Fulcrum. Which means you're in the Rebellion. Which means your fighting the Empire on a daily basis. Which also means you're risking your life. That's one of those guys."

"Oh," I said. "Thanks?"

"Sure," He didn't look away from the fire that was trying to be.

"Need some help?" I asked, walking closer.

He looked up at me. "Why would you help me? Everyone around here doesn't give a kriff about anyone else."

"Well," I smiled. "Because I'm not from here. Like you said, I'm a Rebel."

"That means you're lost," He tilted his head slightly, causing his hair to itch his neck. "Right?"

"It's.... a long story. But my guess is I'm still in my room."

"Uh," He made a face. "What?"

I covered my mouth and giggled. "Nevermind."

His eye twitched for a second as I crouched down and started helping him light the fire.

After a bit, we were able to get it going.

"Hm," I smiled at it. "I guess I never realized how cold I was until I wasn't anymore."

The man chuckled. "Welcome to Hoth, Fulcrum."

"HOTH?"

"Yeah," He said. "Why?"

"Isn't there a rebel base here?"

"Used to be. The Empire came and wiped it out of oblivion awhile ago."

"Oh," I blinked. "I never heard about that."

"Makes sense," He said. "There's been a lot of Rebel bases taken care of recently. Apparently some guy named 'Dart Smader' or something has been seeing to it himself."

"All by himself?" I didn't know why, but I started to talk in a whisper.

"Yeah. Weird, huh?"

"Yeah....."

There was a moment of silence where I was lost deep on thought. My master was the only one I knew who was capable of doing something like that...... and they did say a Jedi betrayed the Republic and that's how Order 66 started..... but it couldn't be-

"So where are you from?" The man interrupted my thoughts.

"Oh uh....." I paused. What if he worked for the Empire? "I move around bases. Haven't really settled in one place," I lied.

"But you said a second ago that you had a room," The man pointed out.

"Oh... did I?" Kriff. He's got me there.

"Yes...." He said slowly.

Pause.

"Anyway..." he said slowly and started talking at a normal pace again. "I'm Lux." He stretched out his hand as my heart stopped.

Lux?

"Uh.... Fulcrum? Are you okay?" He asked.

"Y- Lux."

"Uhm... yea?"

"My real name isn't Fulcrum."

"Well yeah," He said. "I kinda figured since there's more then one Fulcrum."

"Oh," I said. "True. But my real name is Ahsoka."

Lux jumped back and fell off the rock he was sitting on.
"AHSOKA?"

I laughed and stretched out my arms. "Missed me?"

Before I knew what was happening Lux had jumped up and started hugging me harder then anyone ever has.

"Yes," He whispered. "Alot."

"One more thing," I said while hugging back.

"Yeah?"

"Get a haircut." I smirked.

Annnndddd done! Hope you liked it!

Hidden_Rain
UncommonWriter1
Ahsoka-2Sabers
AhsokaGosia2002
LordOfCoolV2
SamVarty