Chapter 7

Chapter 7

I thought I will add Ryder's point of view in this chapter. Hope you like it!

----------------------------------------------

Riley POV

While Ryder was gone I looked for some books. I kept looking but there was not one book that I even knew about. How old are these books? My excitement drowned away. I might as well try some books. All of these books were so dusty I started to sneeze.

"A-a-achooo!"

I picked out one book and sat down on a sofa. I began to read. I wonder which book Ryder's going to get?

___________________________

Ryder POV

I left Riley and went to a bookshelf. I didn't leave Riley because I wanted to get her a book. I left her because I needed to do some thinking. Why am I so attracted to her? She's a nerd and I'm a bad boy! We live in different worlds but I'm still attracted to her. I mostly fall for the hot girls not the nerds! Her cousin is really hot but something about Riley is so amazing but I don't know what. The way her beautiful brown eyes sparkle. Her smile that makes me melt. That blush that makes me want to kiss her. Oh stop it Ryder! She not beautiful and she is a nerd! remember that Ryder! Am I having an argument with my self. Okay she's driving me crazy. Let's get this day over with and pretend we never met. I can't believe I even tried. Why was I here?.....

Oh yeah! I was finding a book. I started to look for a book that she can read. Are any of these books from the 20th century! Their all so old and dusty. I was finally about to pick a book when I saw Riley come. Oh no. Not that amazing smile again! I'm not suppose to fall for her!

__________________________

Riley POV

I walked towards Ryder smiling.

"What took you so long?" I asked

"Oh I um I couldn't find a book. All these books are so old." he stuttered

"Oh. it's okay I found a book. It's not that good but I still like it."

"Okay. let's leave." Ryder said

As we were turned to leave I saw something glowing from the corner of my eye.

"Wait." I told Ryder

I started walking to the glowing light. I felt Ryder's presence behind me. The light was coming from the book shelf. When I was standing right in front of the light it faded. When the light was gone it revealed a book. That was scary. How can a light come out of the book by it self? I reached for the book with trembling hands. I grabbed the book and relaxed after nothing happened.

"What was that? A light just came out of nowhere!" Ryder said

"I don't know but it revealed a book."

I looked back down at the book and read the cover. The Ghost Book. Looks interesting. Should I open it?

----------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update! Is Riley going to open the book? Please comment below! And don't forget to vote!