approved

y/n's pov

we were walking away with gene obviously pissed. "stay away from him and NEVER talk to him." he told me and i nod.

"who was he?"

"a jacka**" he replied. i frown and he glared at me so i didn't press. we walked around and go to the movies. "what movie?" he asked.

i wasn't paying attention and replied so cleverly with "huh?"

"pick a movie" he instructed.

"i don't care" he groaned and got tickets to happy death day. great. we head to the theater and take our seat. the show starts and i end up enjoying it getting scared at some times. after the movie gene gets up along with me and we head to the food court. we didn't eat during the movie so we were kinda hungry.

once we got there we got some food at zombie burgers, yum! i got a unicorn shake and the undead elvis while gene had the flamethrower and the zombie joe shake. we ate and talked some more when i mentioned his new nickname.

"so gene i was wondering..."

"yes babe?" he asked.

"i was thinking of a nickname that works for you"

"what did you come up with?"

 i blush and hide my face mumbling "guardian demon"

he chuckles and kiss me. "i guess i am your guardian demon,  so you're only mine and nobody elses." he says.