What kind of ultimate weapon are you?

Magsimula sa umpisa

Shadow slightly closed his eyes, it was hardly noticeable, "You weren't the only fool," his voice sounded bit softer. He turned back, talking over his shoulder. "Now be a good captured alien and do what you are told and your little weapon pets won't meet any harm." He walked away.

Eclipse was left alone. He gradually got on all fours, gasping for an air. He noticed he is getting hungry. He wiped his tears with a clenched fist. He was angry... so angry he wanted to kill Shadow. He touched the cursed collar, attempting to take it down. He shrieked as new electric shock run thru his whole body.

Once it stopped, his body continued to uncontrollably twitch for few seconds on the floor with electric sparks covering his body. He had no strength in his body and drools were dripping on the floor. He was like that for long minutes and the floor turned soaked with his tears as well. There was no escape for him. He had no idea where his Dark Arms were. He couldn't use his chaos abilities either to transform. He was robbed of all possibilities.

The survival of his race was crushing him down even more, more than ever before. One false move has meant immediate annihilation. Getting rid of the numbness was painful. His body was throbbing, screaming... or maybe it was just Eclipse's painful moaning. For another while, he had a problem to stand up and even longer it took to start walking normally.

He slid down into a corner, occasionally sobbing while scratching the walls and floor with hardly leaving any mark. How long was he sitting? For minutes? For hours? He had no idea, there was no sense of time in this small chamber. No one was walking in front of it either. There was nothing he could concentrate on, making his mind empty and sluggish.

The only thing that gave him the impression of flowing time was his grumbling stomach. Every time he felt it's getting worst and worst. He curled up, holding it, pressing it and cursing Shadow with his every breath. Occasionally he dozed off, shattering any flow of time he may still have. The hunger got so big... he stopped feeling it.

After a time, he noticed there is Shadow approaching his cell. In his hands, he had a bowl and a bottle. Eclipse's mind was foggy and sluggish, and his body was weak. Once was Shadow just a meter from the barrier, he used Chaos Control to warp on the other side. "I have brought you some food---Guh!" He made a step back, as Eclipse leaped at him grabbing a big brown ball with his mouth.

The bowl fell on the ground and other balls were scattered. He acted like a wild animal and before he started to chew, he spat the ball out, coughing. "Ugh... Ack... So bitter..." he silently uttered as his throat was dry.

"Get used to it, this is all you will get. One ball has enough nutrition to keep a human awake and full of energy for a weak."

Eclipse cried, feeling the disgusting taste on his tongue to linger. "Shadow... bro... how can you...?"

Shadow turned away. "If you prefer death, I will inform commander to start with eliminating Dark--"

"No!!" screeched Eclipse resulting in him choking with his own saliva. "Not them! Anything but them!" He crouched, gasping for an air.

"Then you know what to do," reminded him Shadow, leaving the bottle with a water on the ground and warping outside of the cell. He walked away with his ears twitching as he heard Eclipse's sobbing.

The lonely alien, got on all fours, hearing his stomach to roar for food. He picked the ball he spat, putting it back to his mouth and forcing himself to chew it and not to spit it out. Swallowing it was even worst as his stomach was rejecting it, resulting in puking a minute later.

He coughed, his head was getting dizzy and the occasional pang in his it reminded him he is dehydrated. He picked the bottle, opening it and gobbling the liquid, spilling it around and on his body. He coughed and the bottle fell down, spilling the rest of it. He tried to catch the water with his hands in futile attempt to get it back. He ended up licking it from the ground as his thirst was hardly quenched.