Chapter 1-The Flashback

Monday 4th September 2015

Dear Diary,

Today was my first day at secondary school and here's the deal. There were no other, older students since it's a Year 7 only day (A/N: I'm English so if you're reading in America, then you will just have to cope!) so that we can get used to the school since there is like, FOUR BUILDINGS and our timetables take us from one place to another. Okay, so basically, I was really nervous before today and now I'm like, why was I so nervous?! I made loads of new friends and everything seems PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! However, there are these really irritating boys in my form/tutor group that keep making fun of my Instagram name (Sapph_21)  because apparently, it's stupid. Like, who does that? It's called a primary school nickname!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well anyways, I'd better go and get on with my homework.

Lots of Love,

Sapphire

That was last year's news. This year I'm telling those idiots (who I still hate to DEATH!!!!!) to f***k off and leave me alone for once in their damn lives! Plus, they will both probably get expelled by the time I get the chance to! Anyway, I'm in the middle of Year 8 now and I'm SO over those boys acting like idiots because they think it's funny when actually, it can really hurt someone's feelings, even if they don't mean to. Well, I guess I'll have to just cope with them until that happens because I am pretty sure that both of them have got at LEAST one detention and it's only module 2! I can't BELIEVE how cool and popular they think they are just because they made friends with the Year 10's and a Year 11 in our form.

Well, I guess that I'll just have to have fun with MY friends and get good grades and go to college and become a brilliant hairdresser/beautician and it'll be great!!!!!!!!!

Time to show those boys that i'm no ordinary girl.

I'm Sapphire Destiny
And this is MY story...