Thorin one shot (undermyskin)

It was almost closing and I was wiping down the bar top while watching the last few drunks stumble out of the Prancing Pony. It was hot, late, and worst of all Thorin wasn't here yet. Annoyed I wiped away the sweat that was glistening on my olive skin in the candle light that still illuminated the bar. He was supposed to be here this morning and I don't like being kept waiting.It's quite strange considering Thorin is rarely late to anything. In the past eight years I've known him he's only been late twice that I can recall and it certainly wasn't by a whole day! I frowned at the thought but there really wasn't anything I could do about it.

I finished cleaning everything up, put out all the candles and banked the fire while I whistled a tune I'd long forgotten the words to. I walked out into the cool damp air of Bree and started towards home. To tell you the truth I wasn't paying any attention to my surroundings so you can imagine I was quite surprised when I was pulled down a side street and pressed against a wall with a rather large hand covering my mouth.

I looked at the owner of the hand and to my utter annoyance and upmost relief I found it belonged to Thorin. I slapped his arm away with a laugh. He had that charming smile that people rarely see spread across his face and in that moment I remembered how damn late he was and the joyful countenance my face held turned to a bit of a scowl.

"Where the hell have you been Thorin, your a day late, it would have been fine if it was just a few hours but a whole day! Really?" I asked in a rather angry tone.

Thorin sighed and reached up to tug on a lock of my dark brown hair. "I ran into some unsavory characters on the road that thought they could steal from me, I dealt with them but it caused quite the delay" he said with wry amusement. "Besides I thought you would be happy I'm here regardless of my punctuality."

I wasn't amused but he was right, I'm happy he is here. Mostly because I had an itch that needed to be scratched. With just a little bit of grumbling under my breath I grabbed his hand and drug him after me. He was certainly in for it when we got home.

We walked into my small, rather spartan like, home. It wasn't to bad considering the fact that I made my living as a bartender. The down stairs was both my living room and my kitchen. The bathroom was on the same floor but separated. There was a really nice stone fireplace with a large bear pelt on the floor in front of it that I can tell you we spent some quality time on. But otherwise the down stairs was simple, it was the upstairs loft type bedroom that I put most of my money into. The bed was oak with a dark stain and forest carvings decorating it, the king sized mattress was firm but still immensely comfortable and covered in all sorts of soft furs. But honestly I don't think we are going to make it upstairs, at least not for the first round.

I watched Thorin set down his pack and take off his coat, waiting to see how this would start. I smirked and in a few strides he was across the room. He grabbed me by the hair and pulled my mouth to his. We moved backwards till my back hit the wall and with a few practiced motions I had his pants undone. Thorin hiked up my dress and put me against the wall with my legs around his waist as he bottomed out in my heat. We stilled for a moment and he pulled the top of my dress from my shoulders to expose and play with my pierced nipples.

He sucked one into his mouth and I threaded my fingers into his long dark hair and moaned grinding my clit on his hard shaft for some more much needed simulation. It had been too long for me and he knew it, he laughed at my eagerness to hurry things along as he pulled away from my breast and put his forehead against mine. He started thrusting at a slow languid pace, rolling his hips on every inward thrust. It was sweet torture and I couldn't bare it right now, I needed a orgasm and I wanted it now.

"Harder Thorin.... fuck... oh fuck... harder!" I said with my face buried in his neck.

Thorin started pounding into me. pressing me harder into the wall, his grip on my hips was bruising but at the moment I didn't care in the slightest. I leaned my head back against the wall and he started kissing and nipping down my neck till he got to my collarbone and gave me a pretty hard nip. At that I came apart, screaming his name and quivering. God with all the times he has made me scream I'm damn sure the neighbors will never forget his name.He let me come down from the ecstasy he put me in before he led me upstairs.

I got on the bed and he told me to get on my hands and knees. He came up behind me grabbing me firmly by the hips with one hand, pulling me against him while grasping his cock with the other hand, pressing the head of his impressive erection against my dripping folds. Groaning loudly he pushed passed my opening, marveling once again at the heat, pushing in further at a tortuously slow pace that is driving me mad. His hands grasping my hip bones, knuckles turning white from the strain, it should hurt but it doesn't. It feels good everything feels so damn good.he bottoms out and stills. "Celeste." He whispered as he trailed his fingertips down my back touching the raven tattoo there as he did so making me shiver. He almost pulls all the way out of me and I thought he was going to tease me but he slammed into my tightness, hitting my cervix and making me rock forward some from the force of his thrust. I moaned loudly, my vaginal walls gripping him tighter as I flex the muscles.

He picks up a fast rhythm, grabbing a tight fist full of my long dark hair, he pulls me up against his chest and I grind my ass back at him meeting him thrust for thrust. Our sweat slicked naked bodies making lewd sounds as they slide and slam against each other. He takes the hand that had remained on my hip and slid it up my stomach to my breast to pinch and roll my nipples.

A moment later he drops his hand from my breast to press hard against my clit while the other released my hair and reached around to gently but firmly wrap around my throat. We both cried out, climaxing at the exact same moment and instead of collapsing on top of me Thorin rolled us over still inside me with me on top of him. His fingers languidly stroking my neck as we come down from the high together, our combined fluids leaking out of me around his cock and trickling down my thigh onto his.

I lay there fully enjoying our post coital bliss thinking that we really need to do this more than once or twice a month though I know that would never happen. Thorin is a incredibly busy dwarf and it's not as if I could go with him, though I'm getting rather bored with Bree to be honest. I sighed and slid off Thorin to lay beside him with my head on his chest. He looked down at me with a satisfied rather loving look and I gave him a lazy tired smile in return. He chuckled pulling the furs up over us so we could soon drift off to sleep and not be cold, we didn't even bother to get ourselves cleaned up. Curled up in his arms I went to sleep knowing that there would be much more fun over the weekend then what we had already accomplished and dreaming of Thorin and I making better use of the bar countertops in the Prancing Pony Inn.