10

Aurelia Esme

As I got inside again, I wiped my tears away and went over to Wyatt. I sat down beside him, and looked at him closely. He looked terrible, his nose was bleeding significantly.

"Wyatt, are you okay?" I asked as I looked at him while biting my bottom lip softly. "Yeah, I'm just a little dizzy," he said while he supported his head up with his arm. "We should go home," I mumbeled.

I gripped his arm as we stood up and walked outside the club. As we got outside, I laid my eyes on Finn. Sitting on the staircase, his face buried into his hands. The worst part of seeing him like this, was the fact that I did this to him. Even though it hurt like hell, I knew it was for the best.

We both did.

"Bro, you okay?" Wyatt asked as he sat down beside him. My god. "Um, yeah," Finn said as he looked up to meet my eyes. His eyes were all read and puffy from crying. Marks after tears were on his cheeks. That had to be the most painful thing I'd ever seen. As he rushed his hand through his hair, he nodded.

"Yeah," he said as he looked over at Wyatt. His facial expression changing totally as he noticed what he just did to his best friend. "Oh my god," he murmured as he bit his bottom lip. "I'm so sorry, man. Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just a little dizzy," Wyatt explained.

"Bro, I'm sorry. I have no idea what I was doing and-" Finn babbled, but Wyatt cut him of. "It's okay, Finn," he said, pulling him in to a small hug.

As Wyatt stood up, Finn looked at me. "Where are you guys going?" he asked. I looked over at Wyatt.

"We're going home, I don't feel that good," Wyatt said. "Oh, okay. I'm sorry," Finn said as he bit his lip. "It's okay. I'll see you tomorrow," Wyatt said as he put his arm around my waist. Finn bit his lip hard.

"Yeah, I'll see you," he choked. I looked down at the ground as we turned around to walk out of the garden. "So - how do we get home?" Wyatt asked. "I mean, if we're not going to drive with Finn and his girlfriend?" "I'll call a cab," I said with a smile planted on my lips. "Or we could just walk?" Wyatt asked. The smile on my lips grew even bigger as I nodded to what he just said.

As we walked, Wyatt gripped my hand and I intertwined our fingers together. A small smile playfully reaching the corners of my mouth. I leant my head lightly against his upper arm as we continued walking.

"I'm sorry about the whole Finn-thing. It totally ruined our night," I sighed as I stared in the ground.

"Hey, I had a great night," Wyatt said as he looked down at me. I looked up to meet his eyes, seeing how a smile grew itself bigger on is lips. "I mean, we could've let out the Finn-thing, but else from that, I had a great. Thank you for making my night amazing," he said, while studying my facial expressions.

I smiled slightly, biting my lip. "Don't do that," Wyatt said. "Do what?" I asked as I tilted my head slightly to the left. "That. Bite your lip," he said. I furrowed my eyebrows slightly. "Why?" I asked, curious. "It makes me want to kiss you," he murmured.

The little smile on my lips had now grown twice as big. Just to tease him, I bit my lip again.

He then shook his head as he grabbed my face, pressing his lips softly against mine. As we broke the kiss, I looked up to meet his gorgeous brownish eyes staring at me, and a huge smile planted on his lips.

"Let's go home," he said as he pulled me closer, before we both started walking again.

As we reached my house, we walked up to the doorway. "Thank you for an amazing night, Wyatt," I said, smiling at him. He took a step closer to me as he pressed his lips softly together. "Thank you for an amazing night," he said. I smiled, looking at the ground. "So, you free tomorrow?" Wyatt asked as I looked up again.