Chapter 2

Liv was one of the more popular girls  in our school. She was amazing  and everyone who knew her either loved her, or hated her. Liv was similar in the way she knew in just a few minutes whether you worth loving or hating. She'd write some girls off as evil the first time she spoke with them. I didn't talk to people Liv had on her 'blacklist'. Her 'blacklist' was long, but it had the name of the enemy, the reason for them being in the 'blacklist', and the date of that reason. The list was so long that Liv made it into a google docs page. She shared it to the popular half of the school anonymously.  She called it the 'Black Book.'

The last thing anyone could wish for was to be in Liv's Black Book. That meant that not only Liv, but practically the whole student body didn't like you. One girl got in the Black Book after she spilled hot coffee on my backpack at the local Starbucks. She was a freshman. She didn't know the rules that came with Liv and her close friends, which obviously included me. She hadn't meant to spill the coffee either, but Liv didn't care. I tried to convince her, "She doesn't know anything, she's just a newbie." Liv had looked at me then, really looked at me, then she frowned. "If I let her go, others will think I'll let them go to. She's going in the Black Book."

"Uh what did you say? What're you talking about?" The girl said, confused.

Liv grinned mischievously. I shook my head, "Liv don't." She laughed, "Im just teaching her a lesson."

"Freshman, you might not know me just yet. But trust me you will.  I'm Olivia Bentley, President of the Drama Club, our school's star actress. This is Marc Howard, President and CoFounder of the Poetry Club and Vise President of the School Newspaper. Marc is my best friend. You just spilled coffee on my best friend's backpack. "

"I said I was sorry." And she was sorry. She didn't know what Liv was talking about, but she apologized and apologized. She even tried to give me a twenty dollar bill so I could buy a new backpack if it was stained. I told her to keep her money, she'd need it if she was in the Black Book.

When Liv heard that the freshman girl had wrote her name down to audition for one of the plays, she personally tore that audition list off the wall. I let her in Poetry Club, she was really nice, I learned her name was Yuki Wins. We ended up becoming friends even though Liv said she hated me for it. I told her to piss off when it came to Yuki.

All of what I just said makes Liv seem really mean. And she could be mean, but everyone can be mean. I'm trying to prove to you that Liv was real, she was a living and breathing human being. She made small mistakes, sometimes even huge ones.

I still love her though. I'd probably love her, even if she had murdered someone.

-filler chapter, might remove later-