1.

I wake up to a whistle being blown, as I groan loudly, not wanting to do it today. I never want to do it any day, but today especially.

   You see, last week, I had a violent outbreak here at Juvi, or "hell hole" as I like to call it, and now I have to be moved to a different section. A section where they don't give a shit about you, and you basically get yelled at for no reason. I am definitely not looking forward to it. Especially, since I am getting a dumb new jail cell buddy. I already know she will hate me, since I am a mean bitch who doesn't give a single fuck in the world.

   Don't get me wrong, I used to care. A lot. I used to care about myself, others, and everything around me. But, this place has changed me. It made me tougher, and after a lot of crying, I finally decided it wasn't worth it. I just gave up. I gave up on myself, my family, my friends too. Not that I had any to begin with. Like I said, im a bitch.

   I get up from the hard and stiff mattress, and I rub my eyes and glance over at my roommate, Maddie. Me and her talked at times, but I know she hates me. I think you know why. I always talked back to her, and just never really cared for what she said. She was still asleep, her back facing me. I quickly make my bed, and change into the regular: Orange jumpsuit. ( A.N// Ik that is what people wear in jail, but idk what people in Juvi wear, because I have never been in Juvi. ) I put on my shitty ass white sneakers, and quickly pack up my things. I had a book, a coloring book, and my most prized possession, my butterfly necklace, that my mother gave to me for my 16th birthday. I hear a loud bang on the door, both shaking me and Maddie.  I hear screaming coming from the other side of the door. "Hey Kid? Yeah I'm here to take you to your new cell, so let's go!" I hear the guard say. "Goodbye Maddie", I say looking back at her, as she gives a smile, and waves back.
Fake. She is probably so glad i'm leaving.

The guard unlocks the door, and I step out, feeling a cold breeze from the empty hallway. I quietly follow the guard downstairs, as we approach a door reading Section 11 on it, as he uses his key card to open the door. We continue walking, as I finally decide to break the awkward silence. "Soooo what made you want to work here?", I ask, mentally slapping my forehead for asking such a dumb question. "Well if you must know, I didn't chose to, I was assigned this job. I hate it here kid", he says making me smile a little. "Same here", I say with a chuckle. We come across a hallway as we take 3 turns to the right, and taking 4 turns to the left. "Well, kid we made it", he says with a sigh. "Thank you Officer....", I trail, not knowing his name. "Hopper", he says finishing my sentence. "Well, Officer Hopper, thank you very much", I say giving him a warm smile. I kinda like him, he seems cool. "Oh and kid?", he asks facing me. "Yea?", I ask. "Take care of yourself".

"I will, and thanks again", I say before walking into my new cell.