Chapter 2 (Taurus♉)

Gender: Male

Taurus: The one who's not even there

Profile:

(Taurus are the type of people to be at home watching porn because they're perverts

(Taurus are the type of people to be at home watching porn because they're perverts...no offense)

♉️TaurusPOV
I'm sitting in my living room watching netflix when Capricorn calls me. "Yoo! Wassup man!," I yell into the phone. Capricorn grunts. "Why are you always yelling and happy?," he asked. I made a confused face. "Um...cuz I can," I said. I could basically see him roll his eyes.

"Forget about that. Tonight I'm having a party. Its one to die for. You comin?," he asked me. Something told me not to so I didn't. "Nah man, Imma just stay home and watch porn like usual," I said. I could hear him cursing under his breath. I pulled the phone away from my ear. "Hell no," I whispered to myself. Then I hung up the phone. "Fucking weirdo."

I grabbed my laptop and smiled as I went on Google and typed in,"porn." I layed on my back and enjoyed the scene in front of me.

(Taurus would eventually feel bad for not going to the party and then show up at the end, but there's kind of a twist)

♉️Two Hours Later♉️
After watching porn and masturbating in peace, I felt bad for not going to Capricorn's party. So I took a shower, put on my best clothes, got into my car, and drove to his house. When I arrived I put on my party pants and went inside.

"WHO'S READY TO PARTY...What the fuck?" When I walked in the house, I saw at least 5 dead bodies on the floor. Then I looked to my right to see Aquarius with a knife in her hand. I backed out of the door and closed it quietly.

"Well...time to go watch porn again."