Chapter 2.

Edited

****************

To say that I am excited for lunch, would be a complete understatement. It was my favorite part of the school day. I immediately began to stuff my face with the pizza that we we're having today. Not paying attention to anything around me, before I heard someone chuckle.

"Someone's hungry, aren't they?"

I looked up, and smiled before replying with a "I missed breakfast," which probably didn't even sound remotely close to what I was saying due to my mouth being full of food.

"Understandable." She replied before taking a bite of her own pizza.

"You won't believe who just so happened to move in right beside me." I told her waiting for her to look at me.

"Who?"

"Harry Styles," I replied, trying to keep a straight face, and seeing her eyes go wide. Before I started laughing. "Please tell me you did not just take me serious."

She scoffed, before shaking her head, "No you smart ass, who moved in?"

"Holland Meyers."

Her eyes widened once again, and her mouth an 'O' shape. "Even better, hot sex for you then." She winked.

I threw a grape at her, from my tray. She dodged it hardly, and stuck her tongue out at me.

I looked at the time, and realized that I needed to be back in class soon. So, I said my goodbyes to my best friend Sadie.

I got up and made my way to the doors of the cafeteria, not watching where I was going, and bumping into someone that I really didn't want to see. "Excuse me," I mumbled while trying to walk around and avoid eye contact.

Rachel, the queen bee, aka head cheerleader, I am not much for stereotypes but she is exactly how you would expect. Bitchy, and self absorbed. She mimicked in a bratty tone, "Excuse me," I stopped and looked at her.

"I didn't see you there, I'm sorry."

I then felt a cold thick liquid, running down my face, and I realized she poured her smoothie on me. I gasped.

She and her friend, laughed as Rachel said, "Oops I didn't see you there."

My face turned red, as the whole cafeteria busted out in tears of laughter. Hearing it ring in my ear, I turned and darted down the hallway. Looking down at the ground, with tears clouding my vision. I hit a hard wall, and realized it wasn't a wall. When I hear a deep chuckle, "Woah, slow down princess, where you going-"

"Wait, why are you drenched in a smoothie?" I could pin point the voice to belong to the one and only Holland. Not only did I get a smoothie poured on me in front of the whole school almost, I also just HAD to run into Holland. Great.

"Are you okay?" I realized that I haven't said anything and I laughed and looked into his blue eyes, and he kinda looked concerned.

"Well,-" I got cut off by a bunch of laughter coming from down the hall. I saw Holland's eyes go wide, before I hear a loud yell coming from the guys who were coming our way. "Yo! Holland why you talking to the school freak?" Again, laughter.

He laughed, before pushing me down, and looking down at me, "I told you nerd, it was just a one night stand!"

My eyes widened, what in the hell. He went over to his friend known as Shawn, and they done the stupid bro hug thing, and they both turned and started laughing before Holland spoke again. "Aw, is the little nerd upset?"

"Who would even want you anyways?" Holland said again, and I got up and ran.

I ran as fast as I could go, without falling and going into the bathroom sinking to my knees, against the wall. Tears rolling down my cheeks, replaying what just happened.

Was I really that bad?