Chapter 2

Travis POV

"ight now what's goin on?" i said. everybody looked around like they didn't know either and that's when SD said, "hold on man damn." i was finna curse his ass out but as soon as he said that somebody pulled up in a black suburban. he, assuming its a male because of his broad like shoulders and black heavy boots, got out with all black on just like his whip.

???: "wassup lil shooter" he says as he daps SD up.

SD: "you already know wassup. its time for the rk11 bruh."

RK-eleven.... wtf is that shit?!

everybody must've been thinking the same exact thing because of their faces. when i say everybody i mean all my niggas from the trap: Trey, James, Teresa (the trick from earlier), Ashley, and our newest member Duggie. and of course my brother Rico (but he isn't a member anymore). notice that i ain't mention SD?? yeah well this big, black dude over here is his cousin ! anybody related to SD up to no good. his cousin name is Big Mike. they call him Hammer because whewww! you don't even wanna know what goes thru this nigga mind when he gets mad. this nigga don't play when it comes to his money. everybody who's somebody knows that. hell, Keisha might and she not even from here!...why i'm thinking 'bout her for?! he owns this trap we in and SD just his lil puppet .

hammer: "where Rico and Travis at?"

why tf he looking for us??

SD: "right there and there."

he motioned for us to follow him. we entered the club and went to the back while hammer whispered something in the bartender's ear. we sat down as hammer's "bodyguards" followed.

hammer: "yo, wassup with your brother. why he drop out again??"

me: "family issues."

rico:" its personal, i gotta baby and a baby mama now. this ain't good for neither one of em"

hammer: *nods* "yeah uhuh. you were my best seller. but you still ain't give me my money and shit yet. and its been how long?? oh yeah that's right 2 mf weeks. where tf my money at?!"

i was looking at Rico too because i wanted to know. he still ain't tell me yet either and he already know how Hammer roll.

Rico: "ight man i gotchu--"

hammer: "now nigga!"

Rico: "...i gotchu saturday"

hammer: ".........."

***silence***

hammer then nods at one of his "bodyguards" and they all pull out 9mm glocks. whoaaaaaa! our hands goes up like these niggas finna arrest our asses.

Rico:" come on man chill hammer, i gotchu Saturday!"

Travis:" nigga stfu bruh! "

BANG, BANG, BANG !

RK11 ?

RK11 ?

RK11 ?

VOTE ❗️ VOTE ❗️ V O T E ‼️