Chapter 1

I sat on my black leather couch wearing a white v-neck,black jeans and a pair of white vans,sipping a glass of Jack Daniel's in front of the fire place and to be honest i don't know why it's on,it's the beginning of the summer.

"Hershel!" i yelled from my seat. I heard footsteps coming.

"yes mr. Bieber" he spoke while still walking in the room.

"Can you please shut the fireplace then tell everyone the party will be starting in about 10 minutes? Thank you" i asked him kindly.

He walked around the couch over to the fireplace, closing the cage around it then walking to the room door.

"Will there be anything else sir?" He asked, "no no that is all" i responded.

I heard his footsteps fade out and the door closing. Quickly placing my drink on the table then standing up from the couch and walking over to the small bar in the corner of the room.

I went behind the counter,bent down to a small drawer and opened it. In the drawer were 3 files titled "my love" in my handwriting attached with 3 different photos.

"I will find you again, i will love you again, just come to me please" i whispered.

Hearing voices and car noises i stood up from my position, walking over to one of the windows in the room.

I glanced out the window seeing a bunch of cars lined up with people in them waiting to be let in.

I silently whispered to myself, "oh my darling i hope you are here, i miss you so much, it's been too long since i've seen your beautiful face"