chapter 4

niall POV

"i got kicked b out when I was seven. my dad and my older brother didn't really like me. my mom was the only one that actually cared about me she fed me bought me new clothes when ever she could...until one day my bad burst in my room and he grapes on to my wrist and drug me out side then told me that if I ever came back I would be killed.  my mom came rushing down stairs and tried to run after me but my father pushed her back. As I walked away I could hear my mom crying and my dad laughing like it was the funniest thing in the world."

"oh my god niall I'm so sorry."

"what's there to be sorry about you didn't  kick me out you didn't just stand there laughing lime the freak my dad is"

"what did you do after that"

i almost forgot Jessica was there.

"well I did the only thing I could do. I got ripped I started to work out at the gym 24/7 the people at the gym let me stay there at night as long as I didn't let any one bad get in. They said that they had never seen a nine year old boy with a six pack or biceps as big as mine."

"niall that's so sad I'm sorry I know it's not my fault but I am really very sorry"

"never mind that let me show you around the house"

"ummm ok"

i dragged her around the house and the last thing I showed her was our room.

"uhh this is the last thing I'm gonna show you is our bed room" I said opening the door.

                    Jessica POV

"uhh this is the last thing I'm gonna show you our bed room " niall said as he opened the door.

"OUR BED ROOM I AM NOT SLEEPING IN HER WITH YOU" i shouted at niall.

niall grabbed my chin and whispered in my ear;"you just broke rule number one kitten. but I won't punish you you you are a lucky one."

I nodded and niall let go of my chin a tear rolled down my cheek I looked up at niall who quickly turned around  I think I saw a hint of guilt in his eyes but it quickly fades  that jerk her jut kidnapped me and he expects me to sleep I  the same room as him?!