Chap. 10

HEHE YAA ANOTHER CHAPTER HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS CHAPTER AND IM SORRY FOR THE WAIT

Seto's POV
---------------
Ty grabbed my hand and dragged me into the house and man the nostalgic of this place it had me feel sick. We soon stepped into the living room where everyone was already sitting. Ty soon let go of my hand when everyone looked at us.

"Ok then" Ty mumbled then sat down. I followed and sat next to him on the couch.
" So you two probably know us but whatever" Adam said.

"I'll go first I guess, I'm Adam leader of Team Crafted "
"I'm Jason master of strategies and maps"
"I'm Mitch master of bows"
"I'm Jerome master of BETTY" Jerome yelled flinging his arms.
"I'm Quention master of w-FESHHHH" Adam yelled making everyone laugh. "Really Adam when are you going to stop that joke" Quention said not amused.
" Anyways I'm Ian master of disguised"
"I'm Ty master of stealth or just ninja. ((is it weird that I imagine him as an assassin))
"I'm Ryan and I'm really awesome with swords". Everyone then looked towards me.
"Umm I'm Jim and uhh" I said not sure if I should tell them I am a sorcerer. "Magic user" Ty said making me look at him.
"Wow really magic that explains a lot" Ian said. I sighed knowing that I can't hide it now.

"Yea I'm a magic user but not a very strong one like a sorcerer" I lied easily.
"That's cool I only met one sorcerer in my life" Jason said. Once Jason said that the look on Jerome's face changed to hateful. I slouched trying to avoid the look on Jerome's face.

"Come on Jerome it's been over 2 years and we haven't seen him since his birthday" Ian said
"I can't he hurt Mitch" Jerome said clutching his fist ((does that make sense :/))
"Come on Biggums let it go"((I'm not going to make that joke)) Mitch said patting Jerome's back. Jerome just shook his head.
"Umm what's going on?" Ryan asked.
"Oh um do you remember when the town was destroyed..yea that was our friend" Quention said.
"Oh"

Time skip :3
=========
"And dis it your room" Ty said showing my room. There was a huge window and the walls were colored bright red and dark purple carpet.
"Cool" I said walking in and laying on the bed then closing my eyes. The bed then shifted when Ty laid down next to me.
"Hey Seto?"
"Mhmm?"
"Tell me what happened on your birthday" I felt my stomach drop, I then sighed.
"Do you really want to know?" I asked then curling up in a ball.
"Yes I want to know so I can help you" Ty whispered to me making me feel uncomfortable with his breath breathing down my neck.
"Ok here's my story..." I then told Ty the story of my life ((no 1D here shoo go away I hate 1D sorry for all the 1D girlz out there))

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER NEXT ONE I PROMISE IT TO BE LONGER I'M LITTERLY FORCING MYSELF TO WRITE SINCE I FEEL BAD ABOUT NOT WRITTING FOR A WHILE SO ANYWAYS KORIN OUT PEACE!!