Agot: paano mo nalaman?

Albert: that coffee in your bedside is awful.

Agot: I know kaya ako pumupuslit dito pero Albert hindi mo sila kailangan tanggalin sa trabaho. May mga pamilya din silang binubuhay.

Albert: sana naisip nila yan bago ka nila sabotahiin.

Agot: sigurado hindi na nila gagawin ulit yun. Bigyan mo sila ng pagkakataon.

Albert: masyado kang mabait.

Agot: (smile at Albert) please.

Albert: (face the staff) your jobs are safe thanks to my wife. I expect you to treat her with respect if you can't do that you are free to leave. This will be your last chance one more mistake say goodbye to your jobs, do you understand?

Staff: yes your highness.

Albert: (iniwan sila)

Agot: (look at the staff and smile at them apologetically and then sinundan si Albert) Albert!

Albert: (diridiritso ang lakad patungo sa library)

Agot: (sunod pa din kay Albert) Albert! Ano ba?

Albert: (face Agot)

Agot: (hold Albert's hands) ang aga aga pa oh ang init na ng ulo mo.

Albert: why didn't you tell me what they were doing to you?

Agot: dahil alam kong ito ang gagawin mo. You can be ruthless when you set your heart out Albert.

Albert: pero—

Agot: (put her finger on Albert's mouth) no harm done.

Albert: nangangayat ka no harm done?

Agot: thanks to them sexy ang asawa mo.

Albert: you are impossible.

Agot: (smile) wag na kasi uminit ang ulo mo eh.

Albert: (bring Agot close to him and kiss her then look at her) let's go back to bed sweetheart.

Agot: (spank Albert sa arms) ikaw talaga! (Look at her watch) bakit hindi tayo mag strolling sa dalampasigan para mawala yan init ng ulo mo?

Albert: (hold Agot's face and kiss her thoroughly then) good morning sweetheart. I love you today than yesterday.

Agot: and I love you your royal highness. Now, let's have that walk.

Albert: back to our room.

Agot: (hila Albert palabas ng library then to the gardens going to the shore)

They stroll along the shore before they went back to the nursery to check on Amada. They eat breakfast together before Albert leaves for work.

As the days past Agot tried to befriend Susan. Though Susan is sometimes still harsh with Agot she somehow mellow with Agot's persistent offering of friendship.

One afternoon.

Albert: (nakatayo sa door ng palace)

Agot: (baba ng car then a little nervous to see Albert standing at the door but then smile at him sweetly) hi your highness! (Nung nasa harap na siya ni Albert kiss him on the lips)

Albert: hindi mo mo ako makukuha sa ganyan sweetheart.

Agot: (pasok sa loob) what's wrong? Mainit yata ang ulo mo?

Albert: (hold Agot's hand) where have you been?

Agot: (look at Albert) hay naku Albert, alam ko naman alam mo saan ako nagpunta. I visited different schools. Some of them needs additional teachers. Some more classrooms. Would you believe they are having their classes under the trees. It's not condusive for learning.