"Agh-"

You groaned. Idate smirked a little for himself before his grin subsided.

"Geez I think you must of sprained your ankle. . Here let me help you princess"

He offered. His voice was sincere and reminded you of your first encounter. Before you could protest he had already lifted you up bridal style. The swift move had caused your foot to get trapped in an uncomfortable position making you moan in pain. You grabbed onto the taller male's jacket as you stiffled out a moan. He looked somewhat surprised at your sudden actions. His sharp onyx eyes locked with yours for a second before they darted to the sky , his cheeks were dusted pink.

"Let's go before it gets too late. . "

He commented as he began to walk. You nodded in agreement as you silently gazed up at him. He looked so peacefull now compared to before. His hair bounced ever so lightly by each step he took , his charcoal locks dancing in the air. His pitch black hair was an immence contrast to his pale complexion.You hadn't noticed it before but he was awfully handsome. Your face heated up and you pried your eyes off of him. You hoped he wouldn't notice if you put your head against his chest , your neck was starting to hurt. You warily pressed your head against his chest resting in his embrace. You didn't dare look up cause you were sure he was probably looking at you right now.

The sun was setting giving the Island an orange glow to it. It was peaceful. You hadn't been paying much attention to where the orca had taken you , and when you noticed you were far in the danger zone you were caught off guard to say the least.

"Wh-where are we?"

You questioned as your head perked up. You quickly scanned your surroundings. The sun was still setting but it was still light enough for you to see the unfamiliar enviroment. It was empty. There was no town or houses decorating the streets. There was no ice skating rink or snowmen dressed in top hats. It was lonely and only sea and snow for as far the eye could reach. Though there was one thing that stood out. A small wooden cabin much like Yukisada's was built right by the shore.

"My house , we have to get you patched up princess"

You nodded slowly before he carried you into his cabin. As the two of you entered the smell of nicotine hit you. The livingroom was small , one couch and an old table was placed in the middle of the room. On the table stood an overly full ashtray , cigarette butts piling on top of the other overflowing down to the table. You noticed how the room was much darker than Yukisada's. The walls were old and hadn't been papered. It had more of a sinicter feel to them compared to the ones in town. You also noticed that there was only one small window facing the ocean and a small lightbulb hanging from the ceiling.

"Geez what a mess. . If I would of known you would of come today I would of made it a lot more comfortable for you darling~"

He purred before walking up to the couch and placing you gently on the soft cuchion. He flashed a small grin before he began talking.

"Wait here kitten , I'll get some ice to keep the wound from swelling. I'll be back in a second~"

He added before he left the room. A sense of dread washed over you like a wave. Maybe you shouldn't be here , maybe he would hurt you instead. Thoughts began to occupy your mind as you lay looking up at the ceiling.

"You alright doll?"

Your head shot up at the sound of his voice. You nodded quickly humming in responce. In his hand he held a pack of ice and in the other a rag.

"Here let me help you , I won't hurt you"

He reasured as he crouched down besides you.

"Now which foot did you say you sprained again ?"