Agot: (put her hands on Albert's shoulder)

Albert: (continue kissing her while starting to caress Agot in her bosom)

Agot: (end the kiss and medyo layo yung face niya kay Albert) Albert.

Albert: (lie down then pinaunan Agot sa arms niya) good night my beauty. (Kiss Agot sa temple)

Agot: (hug Albert) good night Albert.

Albert: (bring Agot close to him and try to sleep holding her in his arms)

Agot: (could feel that Albert want him) Albert?

Albert: sweetheart, (cupped Agot's face) naturally my body would react to you. I want you? Yes. Who wouldn't? but don't worry I will not do anything about it. As long as you are not ready for a physical intimacy you have nothing to worry. Hindi kita mamadaliin. I am content to just hold you in my arms, okay?

Agot: (nod) thank you. (Kiss Albert sa chin then cuddle close to him) good night.

After a while they both fell asleep in each others arms.

Early dawn later.

Albert: (wake up)

Agot: (asleep, on her back but nakaunan yung head nya on Albert's shoulder)

Albert: (a little bit disoriented kung nasaan siya then tiningnan kung sino nasa tabi niya then smile when he saw Agot sleeping in his arms. He just stare and observe her sleep for a while then he slowly shift his position so he could put his arms around Agot's waist and face her)

Agot: (still sleeping)

Albert: (kiss Agot on her shoulder then since it's still so early he went back to sleep)

They continue to sleep soundly and woke up in the same position they slept.

Agot: (open her eyes)

Albert: (looking at Agot) good morning beautiful.

Agot: (smile sleepily) good morning bút I am not beautiful. I look so messy in the morning.

Albert: wrong sweetheart. (Caress Agot's cheek) you make the morning beautiful.

Agot: ang aga pa para mambola. (Still sleepy, she close her eyes)

Albert: (parang squeeze Agot closer to him)

Agot: how was your sleep? Nakatulog ka ba ng maayos?

Albert: I slept like a baby. Best sleep I had in a long time.

Agot: (cuddle to Albert)

Albert: I can get used to this. (Apuhap back ni Agot)

Agot: (look up at Albert) for sure you are not out of supply of women in your bed.

Albert: (look at Agot) you are the first woman I've slept with throughout the night.

Agot: that is hard to believe.

Albert: (just shrug) I am a virile man but I don't feel comfortable spending the whole night with a partner so just spending it sleeping with you is a first and honestly I like it. I like having you in my arms.

Agot: does that mean that you will welcome others to spend the whole night with you?

Albert: no. I can't imagine holding someone else while I sleep but you.

Agot: even if you get frustrated because we just sleep and nothing else?

Albert: (smile at Agot) that's a first for me also but yes sweetheart, I was happy just to be able to sleep with you in my arms. I somehow get used to being in constant state of arousal when I am with you.