sweet sweet mistltoe

Bendy placed the green and red plant above the front door, his hands fumbling cause he was excited. The ladder swung dangerously and before the demon could regain his balance, fell to the floor.
Alice came running in and glanced at Bendy, the ladder, then the mistletoe.
"That for y/n?" She asked offering her hand to the demon. He gratefully took it.
"Maybe," he said picking the ladder up and leaning on it.
"She's not going to fall for it," the angel replied.
"Sure she will," the demon said. The door of a car slammed outside.
"Well I'm about to find out," Bendy said fixing his bow tie. The angel sighed before walking away.
"I'll show her," Bendy whispers to himself. He stared at the door for a minute before it opened and y/n walked in.
She shut the door and the. Looked up at the demon.
"Heya Bendy how was your day?" The h/c haired female asked.
"Great," he said pulling her into a hug.
"Aww I missed you too!" Y/n said happily.
"Look up," he said softly. Y/n looked up and spotted the mistletoe. Bendy pulled away smirking.
"Aww Bendy you decorated the place," y/n said looking up at Bendy. His mouth was open in disbelief.
"Better go change," y/n said laughing, then left upstairs. Bendy sighed.
"Well that worked swell," said to himself.
"I told you," Alice said leaning on the doorframe.
"Whatev———
"Bendy I forgot Something," u/n said leaping down the stairs and ran into Bendy. He fell back, almost falling onto the floor before regaining balance.
"What did you forg—-
Y/n leaned up and kissed the demon on the lips. She pulled away before rushing upstairs, giggling to herself.
Bendy just stood here half smirking half smiling.
"Told you she would,@ Bendy said, snapping out of his daze.
"Sure ya did," Alice said before walking away

(Merry Christmas!)