Chapter 1

After everything stopped moving you looked out your window and your (e/c) eyes opened wide about 8 people and this giant monster now stood outside of the house. Your first reaction was to run but then you looked at the mangas all over your floor. Then it hit you, the uniform and the giant monster or should you say titan! They're from attack on titan!!

"Oi shitty glasses where the hell are we?" The shortest one said you recognised him as Levi Ackerman.

The girl with the brown hair in a pony tail and glasses looked around. "Well that's just it! I don't know! But I can't wait to exparement on new thongs here Ooohhhh!!! Its gonna be so much fun!!" Hanji Zoë.

You climbed out of your window back onto the roof and looked down at them. Armin who you call "My cute little cinamin roll" looked like he was slightly freaking out while Mikasa worked on cutting Eren out from his titan self. You looked at the man with the brown hair and the undercut and yelled "Hey horse face!"

Everyone turned to you on top of the roof as you climbed down the tree by the side of the house.

Jean walked towards you and looked down at you because you're a bit shorter than him (unless you're like me and just slightly taller than Levi     \(•^•)/ ) "And who might this lovely lady be?" He grabbed your hand and kissed your knuckles.

"My name is (Y/n) and you're Jean, he's Marco (MARCO!!! WHHHYYYY 😭😭😭😭), she's Hanji, Mikasa is working on letting Eren out of his titan form, Armin is sitting against the tree trying to figure out what's going on, Sasha is probably wanting food, and Levi is just not caring about anything...." Every one was now looking at you as you stood there and crossed your arms.

Levi walked over to you and grabbed you by the collar of your shirt "And how the hell do you know that?" His eyes were burning into your soul.

"Calm down shorty I just know you guys from my mangas!" You said releasing yourself from Levi's grasp.

Luka came out from the door "(y-y/n) who are they....?" She sounded nervous then when Eren's titan body fell she screamed.

"Um... They're my friends? Do you thank they can stay here for a while? I mean they have no where else to go!"

Luka looked at the group then nodded "You're right... We do have the room.. I guess they can stay until further notice, please show them inside." After she finished she walked back inside to tell the others.

You looked to the group "Well welcome to the vocaloid house... Get ready to see many and I mean MANY colours of hair and they're all natural." You started to walk inside "You can put Eren in my room follow me." You led then to your room and Mikasa put him on your bed.

Levi picked up the Attack On Titan manga and flipped through the pages. "These expositions haven't even happened yet.... How the hell is it already in books?" He continued to look through it.

'This is gonna be fun....' You thought to yourself.

(Heeeeyyyyyy I'm sorry if this was slightly awkward? Remember its my first fan fiction like this I'm keeping Marco alive because I can!! See you all in the next chapters bye!!)