Goodbye harley

Hayley's pov:
"Get out of bed you horrible thing" i starled awake and jolted up right "im up" and said in a soft half asleep voice "bout time hurry up ur late for chores" she walked away i groaned "what was that" she spun around staring at me "n-nothing" i stuterd she left downstairs i slowly got out of bed and as i got changed into my cleaning gear i heard the doorbell ring and made my way downstairs i walked out into the landing and in the front door stood ms.batte "pack ur bags harley" my 'dad' said in a sweet fake tone ms.batte give him a confused look before returning her gaze to me "hi HAYLEY" saying "hayley" loudly i was confused why probably because she wanted him to know my name not that it works i sigh "hurry now" my 'mum' said as i just stood there not knowing what to do, i slowly back away and i walked up the stairs the after 7 weeks of living with the Hinton's there already sending me back they wouldnt be the frist family, i dont understand why people always send me back, again... i got everything in my suitcase and dragged it down the stairs my 'parents' were acting like nice people i just walked out the door and into the van followed by Ms.Batte "Hayley can u tell me whay happened" i just sat there "can u right it down" i nodded slightly she handed me a note book and a blue pen by the time we pulled up at the orphanage i had finished my writing and i handed it to Ms.Batte her eyes scanned the paper i had just writing on "ohh not again hayley" tears pricked my eyes but i swallowed them back. I got out of the car and walked inside and up to my old room. I sat down on the bed and started crying tears fell down my face creating a puddle on my bed i grabbed my blankie and tired to fall asleep forgetting the past 7 weeks of torture i enjured.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
This is so bad ik but this is my frist time writing a fanfic so i hope u liked it and i will hopefully get better over time