0.2

It's been about a week and that same boy has came in everyday at the same time sitting in the same booth. Sometimes I catch him staring at me when he looks up from his drink.
He is so beautiful everything about him. Today he is wearing a nice red long sleeve and some black jeans. His hair is nicer than usual. It was weird usually he only sweats and sweatshirts.
After about 30 minutes of croissants and poems, I notice movement where Ethan sits. He was going up on stage. I was astonished, he looked so confident in himself.
He cleared his throat and said " hello everyone my name is Ethan. I'm here to read my poem called Love at first sight. I hope you all like it"
His voice was so smoothing I could listen to it all day but I snapped out of my daze as soon as he started his Poem.
(I got this off google credit to owner)

Her eyes spoke to me
The deadliest story
A burden of trust in
True loves mourning
When two hearts meet
A beating vessel with rhyme
A chime for two at
Loves first time
A pump that quickens
A panic arise
How cruel can love be
At first sight.

Everyone stood up and clapped. You could yell how much emotion he had in that. I'm now wondering who that was about.

Ethan left the stage and grabbed his jacket and headed out the door. I don't know what got into me but I ran to catch up with him. I tapped his shoulder and he turned around. Holy crap he's beautiful. Before I made a fool out of myself I talked to him.
"Hi I'm Valentina. I just wanted to say that was very beautiful the um Poem" I said smiling and laughing to make the mood happier. He just stared at me. It felt like forever we stared into each other's eyes then he finally spoke.
"Thank you Valentina" he said in almost a whisper and walked off.
I knew one thing in that moment.
I wanted to know more about this boy Ethan.