Chapter 3

I slowly lean my face closer to her until my nose brushes her pubic hair.

I glanced at her upper body and saw that she's using one of her hand to massage her left breast while I felt the other one in my head, I started to work using my tongue and I was awarded by a moan.

I felt her hand encouraging me to go deeper into her, and so I did.

I slowly move my mouth inside her and I stopped, I licked her clit and I insert two fingers into her pussy.

I moved my mouth to her right breast while my right hand is still inside her, I started inserting and thrusting inside her hard.

I flicked my thumb into her clit and her luscious moans increase, I slowly rotate our position, now her back is leaning at the wall where she pinned me.

I moved to her other breast while my left hand removed her hand from her breast and I slowly move my left hand up and down her side.

Her breathing is getting deeper so I know she's close, I removed my finger from her and I returned to my position and started licking her delicious juice.

"Come for me, please." And there she cum, I drank all of her juice while I'm being intoxicated by her moans.

I slowly move to up to her body while planting kisses on my way up, I used my right hand to get a few of her juice and I hover my hand in front of her mouth.

She slowly opened her mouth and I inserted my finger.

I kissed her left cheek and jaw and whispered "So... delicious,my love." And yep, I confessed my love after we make love.

I slithered both of my arms into her waist, snuggled my face to the crook of her neck and I hugged her for a minute.

After memorizing the sweet smell of the woman in front of me, I moved away but I felt something holding my body to hers.

She's hugging me too.

I put both of my hands on her shoulders and kissed her passionately for what I thought the last time.

After we broke the kiss, she surprised me by saying "I love you.", honestly, I think my heart cannons away from my body and moves into the most beautiful woman in front of me.

"I love you more." At this time, I don't care if this is because of what happened minutes ago but I want to cherish this thing for the rest of my life.