Stuck

I HAVE WITHDRAWN THE DECISION TO MAKE IT AN OS, YOU WILL GET THIS STORY IN MAXIMUM 3 PARTS AS AM FACING DIFFICULTIES WITH MY PHONE. SORRY FOR BREAKING THE PROMISE OF AN OS. I WILL TRY THAT IN FUTURE FOR SURE.

Anika looked up to measure if there was any need to open the umbrella to survive from the scorching Summer Sun or not.
She could not continue to gaze at the sky any longer than .0400000 nanoseconds. The Merciless sunbeams made her eyes squinch up and soon She moved back to the bus stop shade.
Sun.... Actually She never thought Sun would have ever betrayed her. In their town, where She had born and brought up, She had been used to meet a different side of this same Star, named Sun. He was more calm and cooler one than this Mumbai version. They used to do Surya Pranam in every misty morning, when the Sun would not even properly wake up but Anika and her friends would go to the nearest tea valley and welcome the Sun wholeheartedly with folded palms. That Sun was not brute, He used to shower the girls and the entire valley with his first soft rays then He used to glow with full glory serving his light and warmth all the day long. Even The Summer days were short and pleasant there.
She wondered was this the Same Sun She had been knowing from her childhood?
She huffed and took out the water bottle from her hand bag and splashed the water on her own Sun Burnt face.
What a relief!
She thought further, It should not be fair to blame the Sun entirely. She would have never known that like the Sun, even the people came here or stayed here, were of the same nature! Brute, Merciless, Cruel and Heartless.
Ratan Chacha who had suggested Her to come here and assured with his reference letter.
She took long strides to her destination shrugging away the thoughts that her mind was consumed with.
Coming in front of the multistorey high rise of Oberoi Head office, She halted.
"15th floor remember, Block A, just take the lift which you will see at the right side of the reception, there will be a corridor, show my letter to the next cubical, Ashish Shah, i mean the HR officer, you need to meet will take you to Sir's chamber. Dont worry, only go by their rules. remember Sir is very particular about timing, so dont be late!"
Anika thought all those words Uncle had told her for several times. She would ever be thankful to him for giving this opportunity. She really needed this job. There was no one in her family except her Aunt 'Sundari'. Unlike what her name suggests She was the pole apart personality. Greedy,Self centered one. She had always wanted Anika to do whatever' to earn her livings, not thinking about her dignity. But Anika always kept her mind and her heart on a straight row, They worked in sync. So In order to live by her own, She had never sold her dignity or honesty. Thats why also This job was important to her to earn a living without losing her moral values.
She held the piece of paper in front of her eyes, The Address scribbled there said that She had reached her destination!
..............
"Sorry Ma'am, Sir has not yet reached the office, We have contacted him, but seems, He again became busy with his personal life, and wont be able to come here. So I could not make it today for you. Can You please manage it till tomorrow? I have gone through this letter, so can guarantee As per your qualification, despite being a fresher, You will get this job." Ashish gave her a 'being sorry' look.
Anika could not hold herself anymore, She had arrived in Mumbai just a few hours back, Since then She had been walking to reach here, bearing the heat and sweat. She knew nobody here in this city. She had no one. Where would She be waiting for the rest of the day, specially The night? Where would She go to spend the entire time? She had her return ticket only on that day itself.
By hook or by crook the interview has to be done today! She thought to her adamant, determinant self.
"I heard Mr Shivaay Singh Oberoi is one who is very much punctual, I think I should change my opinion about him. How can he be so irresponsible?"
Ashish stared back at her to scream calling his Sir's name inside the office. Such audacity She had. and about Irresponsible? Yes. He did agree with this statement.
.........
Shivaay sir can never set his foot inside the office without holding his so called girlfriend Suzanna's hand wrapped around his arm. He has always overlooked the awkwardly gawking staffs and taunting comments from them thrown to him. He comes and goes out of the office in the middle of the working hour, leaving behind all the workload on his P.A. Mallika. He lives his life on his own term. He never wanted to join their family business until His father Mr. Sakti Singh Oberoi had blackmailed him if He would not have joined the office, His family would never bear Suzanna and his betrothal a second thought. So with hands kept tied, He had joined the office. Although He is really very disciplined and punctual in his own life but still the word Irresponsible may suit him. Ashish smiled unknowingly as he was snapped out of his chain of thoughts.
He sighed and instructed her to follow him.
They reached to the special waiting room, Oberoi had alloted this place only for their special guests or the Offshore partners or delegates. This portion was surrounded with curtain walls. So She could see the Modernise Urban sight of the city before her. She touched the glass not believing her own eyes. She could see the sealink at some distance. Arabian Sea. She had only read about this sea in her Geography book. She was thrilled at this view and could not comprehend how the time just passed by and when the Night fell.
..........
"Just forget her yaar, Such girls will just use you for their time pass, once Your fund will be exploited and your lifestyle will be tasted, You will be over for them. They never value any relationship. Just dont think much about this break up. Suzanna- the chapter is now closed."  Rudra tried to pacify him, He did not response to his best friend's consolation and ordered the bar tender to give him another shot of vodka. Once he was given, He gulped the liquor in one go. this ordering and gulping thingy continued for the next 20 minutes until The bar tender received a glare from Rudra and instantly stopped giving him any further shots. Rudra held him from his shoulder and made him walk over the parking lot.
"I am all ruined... Suzanna I wont forgive you, You owe me an explanation why you broke my heart" The Drunk and all messy Shivaay yelled at the highest pitch of his voice. He jerked off Rudra's hand from his shoulder and moved to his car with stumbling feet.
"Dont come to me, You all are not eligible of my love and belief, just dont come, Go away" He shove his finger to Rudra. Rudra simply nodded his head ignoring the threat and called his driver to come immediately. As soon as The driver came, Rudra asked him to drive Shivaay's car to Oberoi Mansion. He further reminded him about his mental state and asked him to make the journey till Oberoi Mansion Safe and quick.
...........
"Just stop the car by my office, do as I say or I will scream that You are trying to kidnap me, the Forbes face of the year- SSO. How dare you two rupee Driver?" Shivaay coaxed the driver to make it to His office.

Is it destiny or going to be a coincident, which will make them STUCK to each other for the rest of their lives. Lets see.