'Gosh Asia, you're so going to end up embarrassing yourself,' a little voice in my mind said. Why did I say tha anyway?

"Shut it!" I replied to the voice, but seeing Aiden's even more confused expression meant that I sort of responded to the little voice a little bit out loud.

"What?" He replied, looking more confused than ever.

I exhaled a little bit too loudly, "what? Did I say anything?" I replied, trying to cover up my humiliation.

'You're seriously creeping me out A," Aiden answered this time,"but sure I'll go with you."

"Go with me?" I asked in a daze. What were we talking about again?

Aiden stood up and dusted his pants before he offered me a hand and smiled, "well, since I'm bored and we clearly have nothing else to do," he replied with a shrug that's barely noticeable.

Oh right, I asked him to go walk with me. Okay I'm the stupid one already..

"Any places in mind?" Aiden asked, he was catching up behind me.

Now here's the problem that lie in front of us at the moment. I haven't exactly thought this thing through so I haven't got any places in mind, "not exactly," I gave him the partial truth, "I thought we could just wander or something," I added with a mumble.

Aiden opened his mouth to probably scold me, or perhaps add a suggestion but before he could do so, the sound of a familiar tune distracted us for a moment. I turned around and saw an ice cream truck heading towards us.

I looked up at Aiden who seemed to know what I was thinking, "you want to go get some ice cream?"

I nodded my head so furiously that I thought I was about to break it or snap it. We called the truck over and the ice cream man opened his window, revealing small beady eyes and a mustache that looked like the ones I saw on TV, combed and sort of inverted.

"Can I fancy you some ice cream?" The man said in a sort of baritone that kinda reminded me of London's boyfriend's voice.

Aiden rubbed his nape as he looked at me, "uhm do you still like Strawberry ice cream?"

I was about to ask him why he knows my favorite flavor but then I was reminded that we used to go out, of course he knows some stuff about me.

"No, I like Pistachio now," I lied.

Aiden gave a little nod, "oh, okay," he said as he was about to hand his dollar to the ice cream man.

"No wait!" I sort of shrieked, holding my arms out in front of me. Aiden and the ice cream man froze on their spots and they would look funny if it weren't for the fact that Aiden was about to buy me the worst ice cream flavor to ever walk this planet.

Aiden raised his brow and his usual smirk found its way back to his face, "not in the mood for Pistachio A?"

"I've always hated Pistachio, I thought you would know," I replied nonchalantly.

"Of course I would know," Aiden said, "I just thought the accident messed up your taste buds as well."

I stuck my tongue out at Aiden, because I had nothing else to defend me from my backfired prank.

The ice cream man, looked at us impatiently as he cleared his throat. Aiden then muttered an apology as he handed him the dollar and bought one strawberry flavored ice cream, with strawberry syrup on top. He handed it to me and snorted, probably at the sight of my very eager eyes.

"Aren't you gonna buy one for yourself?" I asked him as I started licking the heavenly ice cream.

He shrugged in reply, "maybe not today."