Friends? (Part 1)

Harry's POV
I walked into school. Zayn walked up to me. I flinched as he touched my arm.
"Harry, don't worry I won't hurt."
"W-why?"
"Your dad just died, it's the least I could do."
"Thanks," I said as I gave him a hug. Then he hugged me back.
"See you around, Harry."
"You too."

Zayn's POV
My brain was going crazy with questions. Like why did I let Harry hug me? Why did I feel so happy? What is this shitty ass tingling feeling that I'm feeling? I decided to skip class and just walk home.

Harry's POV
"Sup, fag." Kyle, Hanson, and Elijah walked to me. I knew something like this was going to happen.
"Hey." I waved back at them.
Kyle punched me in the stomach, which caused me to fall to the ground. On the ground, I clutched my stomach while they kicked me. They finally stopped. I got up and wiped the blood from my mouth.
"Don't you guys have class or something?"
Kyle grabbed my chin.
"See you later, dumb face."
As they walked away and laughed, I fell to the ground and cried.

Zayn's POV
I heard someone crying on my way to leaving the school. It was Harry. He was bruised and badly. Kyle. Kyle had beaten him up, along with Hanson and Elijah. Harry looked at me with hurt eyes. I finally realized that I was wrong.
"Harry," I called his name and he ran to my arms and hugged me.
"Zen," he said into my wet shirt,"I don't want to be here."
"I know, that's why we're going to my house."
"What?" Harry said as he looked at me.
"Yeah, we're gonna cut this shitty ass school and go to my house."
I walked Harry to my car and then got in. I started the car and drove off. Harry looked over at me. And I looked over at him. And for a while, we just looked at each other. It was quiet. It was a nice quiet. A comfortable silence.

A/N:
Sup, my Zarry bitches.
I hope you liked my shit.
Sorry for cussing just in the mood for it.

DQ:
Do you have a shitty ass teacher you hate?
(I know I do)