Chapter ❼: Stereo Hearts

Start from the beginning

"Oh yeah?" he said with a smug on his face.

"Nick always talk about him. She said she has crush on him since high school and yet that guy doesn't have a clue!Though we really didn't see him yet but we believe and really feel she's inlove with him."

"Hey!" I'm not that in love with him for goodness sake. Hate to admit but my friends knows the truth than myself that I'm in love with the guy that I have crush on forever.

"Everybody has their crush and that's normal." he said.

"Yes I know that! Duh?! What I'm trying to say is that she should introduce him to us so we can help her."

"Nah, won't needed. I want to take it as naturally." I said.

"Pffff!" he chuckles.

"Haha Nick? I want to help you. And I will be very happy if you two will end up together. Please Nick?"

"Aaw Kristel, that so sweet but sorry I will take this all by myself."

As much as I want Kristel to help me part of me says that I wont needed it unless I'll tell her my secret.

"But why?" she said.

The least person that I will turn down is Kristel. Oh my, why does it have to be this hard?

"As I've said I want to take it as naturally."

"I think Kristel is right. You might need her help. Based on your story it seems that he doesn't have a clue on what's going on with your feelings. And it's been what? Sorry ha, I don't want to hurt your feelings but do you really think to take it as naturally that it will work? Because Audrey, I doubt that really."

I want to yell at him and said "Why do you even care huh?! Back off!" It so annoying when somebody advices you as if he knows the real story. It's easy for him to say those things unless he's in my shoes. Such a jerk.

Before I can say something to him our professor just came in. So I pull out my note and ignore them for a while.

☆*☆*☆*

Finally it's time to go home. There's so much homework to do and I'm excited to get myself busy.

"Tara na."

"Ha?" I ask.

"I said let's go." he said in a irritating voice.

"Are you talking to me?" I said confuse.

"Who do you think am I talking to?"

Should I be the one suppose to act like that? He insulted me. And now look he actiyat as if I'm the one who did something on him.

"C'mon Audrey, let's go."

Before I could say no I find myself following him without knowing where we are heading to. He's so weird. Sometimes we bond perfectly but there are times that we don't. Well the problem is not with me you know? He's kind of moody and bossy. Does this guy have a mentally disorder?

I'm walking behind him and dare not to speak. Then he stop and I notice that we're inside our canteen.

"What do you want?"