Understanding Part 2

Key
(W/N) = Weapon Name

5 years later
Yang's POV
I woke up to my daddy smiling to me.I smile back.Today's Saturday my favorite day of the week!

(Y/N): "You know what day it is today Yang?"

Yang: "Saturfday!"

(Y/N): "Correct todays Saturfday!"

I like it how me and my daddy always mess around it always makes my day fun.Plus later today my best friend Blake is coming over today with her mom Kali! Blake is really shy which is what makes her fun!I am really starting to think that my daddy likes Kali.

(Y/N): "Yang! Blake's here!"

I ran as I could down the stairs.As I was running down the stairs I tripped over my foot and I thought I was going to fall face first my daddy caught me.

(Y/N): "Woah Yang! Next time walk down the stairs okay?"

Yang: "Okay daddy!"

I saw that Blake was behind her mom reading a book like always.She's always shy.I run towards her and hug her.She was in shock.I laughed.

Yang: "Come on Blake! Leth's go the living room!"

Blake: *nods*

I grab Blake by the arm and brought her to our living room.I smile and told her to come outside with me.She was negative about it at first but shook it off.So we went outside to go play in my treehouse that my daddy made a couple months ago.
~Flash-Back~
(Y/N) POV
I just finished making Yang's tree house before her 5th birthday.I smile knowing she would totally freak out over this.Even though it took me 1 month to make this.Her Birthday is tomorrow and I want to show her that she is always loved.No matter what happens.I sighed knowing that she's growing up without a mother figure.I came inside.

Yang: "Daddy.Did I ever had a mom?"

(Y/N): "Ummm..No Yang.Why?"

Yang: "Well Blake has a mom and she is always telling me how fun it is to have a mom.Why don't I have a mommy?"

She looks at me and starts crying.I knelt down to her height and hugged her.Like I said it pains me to see her cry.

(Y/N): "Yang this is a story for when you get older alright?"

Yang: "Alright daddy.Hey is Blake coming over today?"

(Y/N): "No not today they are coming tomorrow though! Kali has a doctors appointment today."

Yang: "Alright."
~Flash-Back Ends~
(Y/N) POV
I'm sitting on my island talking to Kali.We always talk when Yang and Blake are outside.Then Kali asks the same question every single time she's at my house.

Kali: "Did you tell Yang yet?"

(Y/N): "What is it with that question Kali?"

Kali: "It's just that it's better to tell her young than rather older."

I sigh.If I tell her now she won't even understand and continue asking questions.If I tell her when she's older she is going to hate me for not telling her sooner.

(Y/N): "I'll wait till she's older."

Kali: "Anything that makes you happy."

I smile at Kali.I'm in love right now.Before I was going to say something I heard a scream.I look at Kali then back out side.

(Y/N): "YANG!"

Kali: "BLAKE!"

We both ran outside and saw a big ass Grimm.Ive never seen one of these neither has Kali by the look on her face.I told Kali.

(Y/N): "Take both of the girl inside! I'll handle this Grimm."

Kali: "This Grimm is huge!You really think that you can take it down?What about you?"

(Y/N): "Don't Worry about me! If I don't make it.Just take Yang as your own daughter."

Kali looked back at me and nodded her head before heading inside.I brought out 2 of my katanas.I call them (W/N) and (W/N).Right as I was about to go towards the Grimm I heard Yang call out to me.

Yang: "Daddy!"

I turned around and saw Yang run towards me.I saw that the Grimm was about to bring it's claw down.It was going to hit both of us.I used my semblance to make a clone and made it take her inside.After that happened I got hit by a gigantic claw.That shit hurt.

(Y/N): "Duck..That shiz hurt."

I got up and ran towards the Grimm and I slashed it with one of my katanas.I was about to summon another clone but the Grimm caught me by the collar of my shirt.It threw me  and I hit a tree.I saw Kali come towards the Grimm and the Grimm ran away from her.She started running towards me.My vision was blurry.

Kali: "(Y/N)! Are you alright?"

(Y/N): "...."

Kali: "Answer me (Y/N)!"

Before I could respond I passed out.
~Time-Skip~
(Y/N)'s POV Still
I woke up to a bed.With a major headache.I look around.I wasn't in a place very familiar.I realized I was at Kali's house.She came into the room.

Kali: "(Y/N)! Your alright!"

(Y/N): "Yeah I am."

I smiled at Kali.I needed to tell her that I love her.I just know how to do that!

(Y/N): "I need to tell you something."

Kali: "What is it?"
(Start Song here)
Hmm
I remember years ago
Someone told me I should take
Caution when it comes to love, I did
And you were strong and I was not
My illusion, my mistake
I was careless, I forgot, I did
And now
When all is done, there is nothing to say
You have gone and so effortlessly
You have won, you can go ahead tell them
Tell them all I know now
Shout it from the roof tops
Write it on the sky line
All we had is gone now
Tell them I was happy
And my heart is broken
All my scars are open
Tell them what I hoped would be impossible,
Impossible
Impossible
Impossible
Falling out of love is hard
Falling for betrayal is worse
Broken trust and broken hearts
I know, I know
And thinking all you need is there
Building faith on love and words
Empty promises will wear
I know
I know and now
When all is done, there is nothing to say
And if you're done with embarrassing me
On your own you can go ahead tell them
Tell them all I know now
Shout it from the roof tops
Write it on the sky line
All we had is gone now
Tell them I was happy
And my heart is broken
All my scars are open
Tell them what I hoped would be impossible,
Impossible
Impossible
Impossible
I remember years ago
Someone told me I should take
Caution when it comes to love
I did
Tell them all I know now
Shout it from the roof tops
Write it on the sky line
All we had is gone now
Tell them I was happy
And my heart is broken
Oh what I hoped would be impossible,
Impossible (impossible)
(Impossible)
impossible
(Impossible) impossible
(Impossible)
Impossible
(Song ends)

(Y/N): "I love you Kali."

Kali: "I love you too."

We were both leaning in about to kiss.Until.

???: "HEY!YOU BASTARD.WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?"

A/N: OOH WHATS GOIN TO HAPPEN THEN??? I'll post the next chapter in a week.