"Seiji! Where'd you run off to, earlier?" The brunette questioned, referring to how the male spontaneously left the two girls in the hallway on their way to class. Seiji cast a nonchalant grin towards the girl.

"Ah, I was just looking for something in the lost-and-found," he answered with a shrug.

"Did you find what you were looking for?" (Y/N) questioned, making the blonde turn his gaze towards her at the sound of her voice.

"That I did!" Seiji replied, holding up a small, purple, rectangular notebook. Chiyo tilted her head curiously at the object that was being displayed to them. Upon noticing the girl's curious stare, Seiji decided to elaborate. "This is a sketchbook that I had bought for school," the boy stated, causing Chiyo to light up.

"You draw?" She questioned, her eagerness to search through the art filled pages clearly evident. Seiji proudly nodded in response, humming a conformation. "Ooo! Let me see!" Chiyo stated, her voice demanding. Seiji chuckled and placed the book on top of (Y/N)'s desk, opening it up to the first page. Chiyo moved to crouch beside her friend's chair, as (Y/N) lifted her gaze from her arms to examine the drawings as well. The page was filled to the edges with different variations of flowers. A few were colored in with pen, while others were more focused on shading, each flower detailed beautifully. Chiyo voiced her opinions on the small drawings by 'ooo'ing and 'aahh'ing at each illustration. Seiji chuckled at The brunette's over exaggerated reaction.

"Do you like them?" He asked, earning a nod from the girl. The blonde turned his gaze towards the (H/C) haired girl, who was smiling ever so slightly, as Chiyo excitedly flipped through the sketchbook, waiting for a reaction from her.

"These are really nice," (Y/N) said, turning to smile at the awaiting male. Seiji's smile grew at the female's recognition and chuckled.

"Well, I'm no professional, but I do think those are some of my better drawings," he stated, the comment giving him an obvious ego boost. Just as Chiyo was flipping to the next page, the bell rand, signaling for the first class to start, and causing the brunette to pout at the sudden interruption. The teacher moved to the front of the room, telling the students to take their seats, beginning role call.

Homeroom ended fairly quickly, with not much happening during the class. As the bell rang and the other students rushed out of the hallway, Takeshi made (Y/N) pause from packing her things to head to her next class. The girl was greeted by a kind smile as she glanced upwards to greet the male. Before she had time to speak, the albino his the question that he had prepared for the female.

"Could Seiji and I sit with you at lunch, again?" (Y/N) gifted him a smile and nodded.

"Yeah, of course," she answered, causing the now pleased male's smile to widen.

"Alright, thanks," he responded, as he turned to leave the classroom with his blonde friend. As (Y/N) stood up to leave, her chocolate haired acquaintance greeted her at the doorway, a teasing smile on her lips.

"Soooooooo~," the girl sang. "How did your little outing with those guy friends of yours go?" Chiyo questioned, eager to get new information to tease her friend with. (Y/N) stared at her friend in silence with a deadpan expression for a short time, causing the brunette to become slightly uncomfortable being in the way of her sharp glare. After a few moments of silence, (Y/N) turned and walked out of the room, leaving her friend to scoff at her reluctance to answer the question. "C'mon~," Chiyo sighed, once she caught of with the (H/C) haired girl . "I just want to know how it went." (Y/N) shrugged in response.