Liar/Faker/Phoney {Tony StarkXReader}{ThorxReader}

Start from the beginning

Let me tell you 'bout your boyfriend, yeah he's got another girlfriend
"He already has another!?"
Baby I just gotta let you know, you really gotta let him go
"Can't forget about what he's done"
Let me tell you 'bout your boyfriend, yeah he's got another girlfriend
"Your different then him"
And I can hear 'em through the bedroom wall, you know she ain't no friend at all
"I moved for a reason"

Maybe this ain't gonna be as bad as you thought
"Change is better"
Maybe we don't have to sneak around any more no
"We can't push it away"
Maybe when you leave, you'll end up with me after all
"Tony was keeping us apart"
Oh yeah and I can be your boyfriend
"Maybe it's fate"

Time Skip
"Are you sure it's a good idea?" Thor stood still as you straightened his shirt, then giving him a kiss on the cheek.
"The Man of Iron needs to move on if he hasn't done so already" You pinned up your hair as Thor put a necklace on you.
"Me showing up after I left the team, I mean" You trained your eyes on Thor waiting for a response.
"It shouldn't be awkward, it's just a meet up after what had happened with the Accords" You already knew it wasn't going to be well at all. Thor gave you his sweatshirt as you both walked outside of the small apartment to the sidewalk. Thor grabbed your waist swinging his hammer into the air and flying through the air. You always love this feeling cause it was relaxing.
"I love you, you know that" Thor whispered into your ear causing a warm sensation to go down your body.
"I love you too, always and forever." You rested your head against his shoulder as you guys quickly landed making sure no-one saw up your skirt. You guys walked into the compound with Thor by your side. Once you met with another pair of doors you pushed them open seeing the whole team on separate parts of the table. Right in the front was Tony and his new founded girlfriend Pepper Potts. You hated her always and forever cause she was the one who was with Tony that day. Steve stood up giving you a welcoming hug as he whispered into your ear.
"Peggy's gone (Y/Nickname), and Stark needs you to sign or the accords are after you too." You felt a tear roll down as he mentioned Peggy.
"I'm so sorry" Thor grabbed your hand but as he led to Tony's side you pulled away from him. You looked down at the paper to see multiple papers one with what would happen with the Avengers, another was about the government.
"How does this registration thing work? You put us on a list then what?" You asked picking up the stack.
"Well, we collect fingerprints, DNA samples. We run a power analysis to categorize your threat level which is also used to determine health risks." Pepper spoke before Tony could speak up.
"Yeah, it's gonna take a few minutes before I can decide on what to do." Thor looked at you weirdly like it was a simple decision. Using your powers you lifted the papers and teleported out of the room to the guest room. Going through the list you already knew it wasn't good for you or Wanda.
-The Avengers will no longer be a private organization and will operate under the supervision of the United Nations.
-Any enhanced individuals who agree to sign must register with the United Nations and provide biometric data such as fingerprints and DNA samples.
-Those with innate powers must submit to a power analysis, which will categorize their threat level and determine potential health risks.
-Any enhanced individuals who do not sign will not be allowed to participate in any national or international conflict nor may participate in missions undertaken by the Avengers, S.H.I.E.L.D., or any other intelligence organization.
-Enhanced individuals, including members of the Avengers and S.H.I.E.L.D. agents, will no longer have the authorization to cross international boundaries at any time they wish.
-They must be given clearance by either a nation's government or the United Nations subcommittee before taking any action in that country, either on their own or as a part of an organization.
-If an enhanced individual takes unauthorized action or obstructs the actions of those acting in accordance with the Accords, they will be arrested.
-Enhanced individuals who break the law, violate the Accords or are otherwise deemed to be a threat to the general public may be detained indefinitely without trial.
-All enhanced individuals with innate powers who agree to sign the Accords must wear tracking bracelets at all times.
-The creation of any and all artificial intelligence is strictly prohibited.

The last must have been targeted at Tony, was Pepper okay with him giving up his A.I's and the suits. You knew he had destroyed every single one after the break up not daring to touch another one again unless forced to. Your watch went off reminding you to talk to Thor. You guys were not in a relationship but not friends either, like you put in your watch you had to speak to him. A few minutes gone by looking through every damn paper hinting at you to actually sign it. Thor was going to sign it because he isn't well a 'enhanced individual' he was a god, you on the other had to make your decision soon. You had to train to get your mind thinking in the right direction, you got into your uniform from Shield made just like Natasha's but more high tech and focused on your powers. You grabbed the papers teleporting again into the gym where you saw a woman with short almost black hair.
"Daisy!" You hugged her from behind causing here to do a reflex and quake you into a wall. You groaned a bit before standing back up.
"Same as the Hulk would do" You laughed before she spoke up after seeing the papers.
"You signing?" You looked down knowing she was going to get collared to.
"I just got my answer" You teleported straight out of the gym into the conference room and the people were still there since you left 20 minutes ago. You slid the papers back over to Stark.
"You most have not read the whole thing, Thor." You folded your arms not very happy at what he did. His name was already on that paper for good.
"I'm going to be collared like an animal along with me will be Wanda, she joined to get away from this kind of treatment. Me I just wanted a damn normal life but I won't have it since I won't be signing it at all." Thor looked down at the paper skimming through it a little longer.
"You'll be safe and they'll make sure you don't go--"
"What Hulk s***?! I'm not signing and this relationship is gone." Just like that another relationship disappeared into thin dust as the Civil War begun.